dead kennedy

Veteran mod (VTN) - announcement and WIP

Fiction one. I initially wanted to make cape Khersones, but the publicly available map DEMs were too low resolution. So, i started the fiction map with some references to the real one (airstrip, the lighthouse). And made a more interesting landscape, added some hills.

Percentage of readiness is low, but i promise to record progress to the blog on a regular basis.

Ah ok, good luck with making that map.

Are you going to use any custom objects? Maybe the same "library" of stuff that will come with beketov is a good idea (I assume beketov will be standalone without Aia or something similar)

I would like to make some underground fortifications, at the same principle as at the Namalsk island. Wait and see.

Ah ok sounds cool,but by custom objects though I meant more like the trees and houses and such, instead of only arma 3 vanilla.

Have you seen this wip mod? http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?182075-wip-buildings-of-russian-village/page3

Is it possible that you could use some work from that mod, if autor is ok with it? Would be nice to see some new buildings, not normal arma ones. For underground buildings, only way I sow it in aram is by making big hole in map and place on it building with underground. As for the blog, nice that I can read cyrillic.

Started a small (personal) blog about the progress of the new 6x6 island. Text is in Russian, but I trying to post enough of pictures.

http://visitor4notes.blogspot.ru/

While I disagree that its a map of a part of Russia, it does look promising! Keep up the great work!

Our next video is about the 29'th Guards Separate Motor Rifle Brigade of the Russian ground forces.

Edited by Dead Kennedy

If I am right today is the day. Gues there will be nothing (I mean video) about "rebel" units?

Can`t wait, maybe more screens meantime?

Firefight @ the AS-Salut warehouse facility, Cossak cape, Crimean federal district, Russia.

2014-10-25_00029.jpg

Edited by Dead Kennedy

Hmm this is getting close for the MANW or does the public get this just later?

/Nice teaser. :D

Edited by St. Jimmy
And some teasing pic was just posted :P

30min right? I am wathing twitter, this thred and their site

Less than 20 minutes now ... This is probably gonna be the longest 20 minutes I've had for a while :P

Less than 10min, I don t known if I should be worried by now

5 minutes remaining.... DON'T PUSSY OUT VTN MOD TEAM, THIS IS GONNA BE THE GREATEST THING EVER!

Edited by GSP167