lato1982

[SP Campaign] Hunter Six: Special Operations Unit

This campaign is beatiful. 

I would like to ask for help. There is very good transport/attack script for helicopter. I never found out template of this script on any website. 

Please, can you help me what is the name? or link or just template mission of this fantastic script? 

Thank you in advance. 

hey mate just wondering how you set the op-for faction up i would like to change it but can't find how you set it up

Hey Lato,

would you mind if I port (or better try to..lol) to Tanoa your mission? Clearly I'll give you all the deserved credits.

Thank you man.

• Like 1

Absolutely outstanding work! I'm disappointed that Bohemia didn't have a single player campaign more like the Razor one in ARMA II. 

I have three questions: 

1. I read somewhere that CAS was one shot, one deal. Is that still true?

2. How do I call for fire from the mortars at the FOB that has them? 

3. I hit a Tigris in the tail with a shoulder fired rocket - its a AA site. It didn't die or anything which seems very wrong. Anything I should know?

On 28.11.2017 at 11:13 PM, zagor64bz said:

Hey Lato,

would you mind if I port (or better try to..lol) to Tanoa your mission? Clearly I'll give you all the deserved credits.

Thank you man.

have you gotten any answer from the author? I would to play this on Tanoa.

14 hours ago, jonstyle said:

have you gotten any answer from the author? I would to play this on Tanoa.

Yap..indeed I did ....and he replied that as far as porting Hunter Six campaign to other maps he like to be the "official" source. So no porting THE EXACT SAME MISSION to other maps....BUT,if anyone is willing to create a mission HEAVILY inspired by HunterSix, and with due credit to him, he's ok with it, as long as the name "HunterSix" is not used.

ps:I'm working on it..btw:f:

• Like 2

My MOD is different then this, but built around the foundation of this MOD.  Have you seen:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=952179090

It supports multiple maps, but does require a couple MODS.  To be clear, i have done a complete overhaul of all scripts, so it is different.  Anyways, working on some updates and will be posting that in the next month or so, but nothing majorly new.  So feel free to check it out and provide feedback on steam.

• Like 3

Great mission! I never played one mission for 5 days :)

I liked it more than 2nd place Make Arma Not War Pilgrimage mission.

Only one flaw - when you receive Night Vision Googles on the 3rd day, it becomes too easy. At night, the rebels are completely helpless. At least their squad commanders must have NVG. All AAF soldiers have NVGs, which means that in the form of military trophies they should fall to rebels hands.