Sign in to follow this  
EveronVetsAgainstTheWar

Quick impressions& screenshot galore

Yup of course, you can link to a 50mb movie or something if you so wish, just that if a file is over 100kb posting the link only gives people the choice of whether or not they want to spend their time and bandwidth on it smile.gif

Oh shit, satchel. Now, i'll have a dream about reistance thanks to you.  tounge.gif

Better lubrication will avoid resistance smile.gif

Boom boom. confused.gif

Placebo, you can be quite crude sometimes. wink.gif

Baaah I was talking about the engine of the new motorcycle in Resistance, wouldn't want it seizing up would we now smile.gif

In any case, Satchel, anybody, please post a pic of the island. (the map). We're all dying to see it.

So what new weapons and vehicles?

So far i see Glock, Silenced Uzi, Skorpion, Hokum, Motorcyle and bus...have I missed any?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 28 2002,12:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So what new weapons and vehicles?<span id='postcolor'>

There's a list at OFP CZ.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ June 28 2002,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 28 2002,12:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So what new weapons and vehicles?<span id='postcolor'>

There's a list at OFP CZ.<span id='postcolor'>

that lists not very big.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 28 2002,11:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So what new weapons and vehicles?

So far i see Glock, Silenced Uzi, Skorpion, Hokum, Motorcyle and bus...have I missed any?<span id='postcolor'>

Beretta, FN FAL, HK G3A4....

And somebody post a pic of the map in the editor, please biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

biggrin.gif OH my God those shots look beautiful. Much better than all the official screens I've seen before. BTW what are your system specs Satchel? I will be well pleased if it looks like that on mine.

Hmm, looks good...

Might have to upgrade my Geforce 2 64MB video card to get hte most out of it...

BTW, you guys in Europe don't know how lucky you are, the release date in Australia is July 10! mad.gif

Complete list of new added wepons:

"Handguns:"

Beretta-92

Glock-17

Tula Tokarev TT-33

Ceska Zbrojovka CZ-75

and Samopal vz.61 Skorpion

"Rifles:"

Fabrique NAcional Fusil Automatique Legere aka FN-FAL

Heckler und Koch Gewehr 3 A4 aka HK G3A4

Silenced UZI

First off all thx Satchel for the screens!

second: thx BI for adding the Motorcycle that i asked for a while ago en many thx for adding the Belgian FN Fal! I love it! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ June 28 2002,13:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Complete list of new added wepons:<span id='postcolor'>

Erex,

DO you know the makes and model numbers of the bus, police jeep and motorcycle?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ June 28 2002,13:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ June 28 2002,13:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Complete list of new added wepons:<span id='postcolor'>

Erex,

DO you know the makes and model numbers of the bus, police jeep and motorcycle?<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....1;st=20

tounge.gif

WOW!! wow.gif Thanks for the screens man! I was really impressed about the landscapes with the bridges (Especially that long one). Love it! Only I must run OFP Resistance on low specs sad.gif Life sucks. mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ June 28 2002,14:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

OK, so we're just left without knowing the Jeep make and model.<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

It`s something like Jeep CJ-5 smile.gif

That´s MALDEN!? wow.gifwow.gif

Satchel what CPU do you have?

I wonder how it will work with my 1 ghz, 256 mb ram, radeon 8500 system...I can´t have it on very high, I suppose confused.gif

Damn..I really should upgrade my system...and get OFPR!

tounge.gif

Thx for the pics.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Araon @ June 28 2002,15:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It`s something like Jeep CJ-5 smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think it's safe to say we have a match!

OFP's CJ5

Offroad CJ5

Offroad CJ5