Sign in to follow this  
Niklas

Gun jittering when running and exhausted since last update

edit. or do you mean when walking? Then yes, it's a little harder than before the previous stable patch, but still very reasonable in my opinion.

With the RC version I can even shoot while running with certain aiming ( thing that in RL would be impossible ).

..I am going to test the RC version..i will hope that it's different from dev main branch version.

Let's me test it!

Ok!...I have test the RC and.....i dont see any different about the RC...the weapons sway too much and to stabilize the aim it's very hard.

And dont tell me that it's like before because it's so...so..so different.

Edited by j4you

I am using devbranch (I believe there is more bounce than in stable) and it is absolutely fine. Shooting and moving should really only be effective at close quarters or covering fire. And thats precisely how it is now.

^Is that what he's talking about?

Uhm let's see:

Has anyone else noticed this? When you are running at combat pace and your player is exhausted your character starts shaking his gun in a way that looks really unnatural.
Is it just me, or do weapons bounce up and down unrealistically when walking, weapons raised?

There is even a video in that thread that shows it:

Here's a video

Yeah, the violent vibrating, the bug. Not the new fatigue effect on dev branch where the motion is much slower but bigger than before.

How we know there are 2 factors then determine the accuracy about one shot whit a weapon hand:

1) The frequency about your heartbeat.

2) The position and or posture, about your body and your weapon.

If i am in relax time my heartbeat have to be ready for begin to aim the target,and if i see then still swinging too much my scope,i have to found a position, as crouched or prone, for minimize the weapon weight on the arms.

There is not max stabilization if missing one of these two things.

Here look like then when you hold the breath it's not seriously considered,indifferently by the two factors that i mentioned before,or not whit real efficacy..that mind about 1-3 sec. to imperceptible swinging.

But it will be never possible to see a improvement, as in this case it's Fatigue Effect, whitout lose even an already old one existent as was the preview vers. about the stabilization whit the breath ?

Always the same story about...one step forward and two steps back.

Edited by j4you

You can safely close this thread since this effect does not appear in 1.24. In the dev branch is also corrected this vibration effect of the weapon. End of History :padlock::yay:

You can safely close this thread since this effect does not appear in 1.24. In the dev branch is also corrected this vibration effect of the weapon. End of History :padlock::yay:

Toc..toc?... Metralla?

In steam forum it's enough normal this comportament, but here the Moderators works very well.....and you are not in that staff...right?

And just in case......i was talking about patch 1.24 vers RC and RL!

Before start like a bull check what i had written before.

End about your History!

PS

Vibration effect?

Whic type of gadget did you test?...a cell phone weapon? ;)

Edited by j4you