Hey. I am looking for a currently working ((MP)) ammo crate filler script. Not VAS but something I can use for specific items instead of having 50 ammo boxes etc...

thanks for the help.

This and this.

funny and I did see that, I also saw the links were bugged and wasn't sure how MP friendly it is being BIS updates break stuff.

That's why I asked for a current MP working script. I will give it a go and let you know. trust me, I use google and this search before I post any threads.

thanks for your response.

funny and I did see that, I also saw the links were bugged and wasn't sure how MP friendly it is being BIS updates break stuff.

That's why I asked for a current MP working script. I will give it a go and let you know. trust me, I use google and this search before I post any threads.

thanks for your response.

Backpacks may not work. They changed some backpack classnames in the last patch. I'll fix it later.

Which links are bugged out?

---------- Post added at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 17:07 ----------

And yes, it's MP compatible, there are some advanced options there. Read the description inside the script.

they may not be now, just reading that thread some reported the armaholic links to be bugged. looks to be old. I will try it when I get home. thanks.