Sign in to follow this  
bull_a

Arma 3 CERBERUS Recruitment

Hello everyone,

My name is Adam and I am a part time trainee-pilot with the RAF and part time unversity student. I am putting together a team to create a Total Modification project

for the Make Arma Not War Competition.

I require additional team members to help with the workload and to keep the project ticking over:

Positions to fill:

- Junior 3-D

- Lead Texture Artist

- Senior Map/Terrain Designer

- Music Composer

You must have design knowledge about the field you wish to apply for and be of UK Nationality

If you are interested please contact me here on the BI Forums or head on over to the Arma 3: CERBERUS Make Arma Not War page and send me an email.

When contacting me please use the following format:

Subject: Arma 3: CERBERUS Team Application

Content:

- Name and Nationality

- Which role you want to apply for

- Why you want to apply

- What experience you have

- How do you like working in a team

- Do you play any team-orientated sports

- A funny joke

Thanks very much for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards,

Bull (Project Lead, Arma 3: CERBERUS)

You're being far too strict with the rules of forming an ideal content creating team, by locking applicants to one nation only you are shunning a great deal of global talent, you're also making it seem like a job application.

Edited by NodUnit

Also, isn't this the wrong place to post this thread?

And as an extra, what do you have to offer prospective members of your team? Are you an idea's guy or do you work on content?

You're being far too strict with the rules of forming an ideal content creating team, by locking applicants to one nation only you are shunning a great deal of global talent, you're also making it seem like a job application.
Couldn't have said it better myself.