Sign in to follow this  
SpitShine

POW capturing a sector all on his own

I've got a blufor soldier setcaptive and his weapons removed, despite this he's perfectly capable of capturing a sector all on his goddamn own even if I assign a guard detail to him.

enablesimulation false does not prevent this form happening, I need a proper solution.

Do I really have to replace this asshole with a civ unit?

Man I'm sorry but I'm laughing so hard thinking about this guy doing Rambo 3 shit all around the prison lol.

Anyway, maybe a workaround? Like disable his movement until needed or his ability to target?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Nothing prevents him from capturing the sector

nothing at goddamn all

set an opfor officer group them and make the officer invisible, mayby that can solve your prob, but with set captive.

Only an idead dont know if it works.

What Gonzales said, if you group him to an invisible OPFOR unit (one that has no probability of spawning) that will make him not capture the sector.

If you're mission is using BLUFOR AI, maybe you're objective has to be to switch off power to his cell door, allowing you (and your AI buddies) to access him. However, before they shoot him because he is OPFOR, delete him and spawn a BLUFOR unit, the same.

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 ----------

Actually, nevermind about the spawning/despawning, all you have to do is then group him to your team.

Instead of making the other unit invisible, simply set it's probability of presence to zero. :)