Sign in to follow this  
JAP

V 1.8x

Hey all,

It s been a while now that BIS testserver is running on 1.81.

When can we expect a patch coming out ?

And what will be in it ?

Cheers and hopefully thx for answering.

its 1.82 actually smile.gif

Anyway, medvidek told me in a game that it would be soon, and thats a few days ago, so i suppose a week or two. ?

Maybe on the same time as oxygen gets released.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 21 2002,10:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its 1.82 actually smile.gif

Anyway, medvidek told me in a game that it would be soon, and thats a few days ago, so i suppose a week or two. ?

Maybe on the same time as oxygen gets released.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes that would be very possible and logic. Maybe O2 is a part of the patch.

So BIS server is at 1.82 now ? Or is the patch gonna be 1.82 ?

Moooo for the info !

I think its on 1.82... when BIS connect to other servers they are using 1.82 indeed, And i think the bis server is on 1.82 as well.

m00000000000 smile.gif

Another thing why cant Bis support ASE with Res? i dont like using ingame browsers or lamespy.

i doubt if BIS will release patch and O2 at the same or near date. everytime we had some patch, this server went down faster than Anna Nicole Smith to a 90-something year old rich guy.

so may be a week apart...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 21 2002,10:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this server went down faster than Anna Nicole Smith to a 90-something year old rich guy.<span id='postcolor'>

that fast wow.gif

What they gonna fix anyway? Maybe the complaints about pistols, and I really hope the colision detection, Ill lie down on this roof, oh crap bouncing, sliding, falling, stopping, falling, stopping crawling, falling, oh Im on the ground

Weapons-disappearing-from-weapons-cache-bug needs fixing, its spoiled my campaign bigtime smile.gif

Can we please have some official statement about that! Its about time mad.gif

Is it so difficult to post a date or a period of time, eq. two weeks?

Im very sad about this, BI have to react faster if they found out that cheats are released!!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OF-maximus @ Aug. 21 2002,14:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can we please have some official statement about that! Its about time  mad.gif

Is it so difficult to post a date or a period of time, eq. two weeks?

Im very sad about this, BI have to react faster if they found out that cheats are released!!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

BIS is much more supporting then ANY company out there !

I think nobody can complain. And there will always be cheaters !

I miss an official Statement, thats all! BI can have all the time, they need to make the patch, but i wanna know, when it will be released!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OF-maximus @ Aug. 21 2002,14:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I miss an official Statement, thats all! BI can have all the time, they need to make the patch, but i wanna know, when it will be released!<span id='postcolor'>

The official statement is: we do not know when it will be finished and ready, therefore we do not know when it will be released and therefore there is no official statement about when it will be released.

"When it's done!" tounge.gif

Seriously, I have no problems that the patch takes that long. I agree that it would have been nice if they would have released a quick fix for the weapon-disappearing-bug and those new cheats, but I truly hope that during the last 1 1/2 months, BIS has worked a lot on the patch and really fixed some major stuff people were complaining on for a long time.

If the next patch will not include tons of tweaks but only the ghostbug fix and some vote improvements, I doubt that people will be very happy. At least I would be one of them.

OF-maximus....there is your official statement.

You happy now...you gone pissed off SUMA.....better check the interior of all the buildings in the next patch..there is gonna be writing on the wall that says ''OF-minimus" wink.gif

oh yeah, let's not forget the floods are having no impact whatsoever on how BIS is working. i'm sure they were commuting to work in rafts, just another day at the office preoccupied with fullfilling every whiner's request. /sarcasm

wait till it's done or you'll look like another fool who fell out of CS daycare.

Thank you Suma.

And for all your others: freedom of speech and dont blame me for a question....

Interesting....

I hope that some "campaign map-bugs" will be fixed.

I also heard that the handguns were shooting too good.

smile.gif

Asked and Answered. You got an official statement.

Closing smile.gif