Sign in to follow this  
j4you

Final ArmA III Team Speak Skin

This is ugly dude :P

//Edit

New one looks nice!

Edited by Alduric

Hi

I respect the others opinions, but i think then you get some problems about your 20" monitor!...Sorry...I can help you whit it!:welcome:

Rgds

Edited by j4you

Whats the problem with my monitor :P if i see the screen?

Whats the problem with my monitor :P if i see the screen?

Check better...that's mind!

Anyway...if you can make something better...i will be enjoy to judge your job!

Black Background whit Green Menu and.....it's better?

Ok ...... I give up!

I will delete my post.

(After ArmA III now never surprises me anymore.)

Rgds Folk

Edited by j4you

@Nuno Basto

@EvroMalarkey

@Alduric

Wow guys, I don't think its fair what you just did, give the guy a break, he made a mod to share and all you 3 do is put him down!

You don't like it and its ugly then fine, keep your stupid opinions to yourself and let the guy release his mod to THOSE who like it and will appreciate it more.

@j4you don't let them put you don't man, I actually think none of them have even ever released a mod of there own, so don't let trolls put you down.

Edited by DarkXess

@DarkXess Agree it could sound little bad, but I don't mean it that way. What I mean was that I think there is still something to improving.

@j4you There is no reason to delete it, there could be people who would like it. But as designer I had to say it needs improving. My previous post was little off, I am sorry for that.

@Nuno Basto

@EvroMalarkey

@Alduric

Wow guys, I don't think its fair what you just did, give the guy a break, he made a mod to share and all you 3 do is put him down!

You don't like it and its ugly then fine, keep your stupid opinions to yourself and let the guy release his mod to THOSE who like it and will appreciate it more.

@j4you don't let them put you don't man, I actually think none of them have even ever released a mod of there own, so don't let trolls put you down.

Alduric released the Arma 3 Map Pack which is hugely popolar among Arma 3 players.... :)

And he has other WIP,so...wrong example ;)

Hey, eveyone calm down. It was a cunstructive opinion. It's not good (for me and aldruic), but you should keep trying. It's not of my taste, or aldruic taste, but someone can like it! So j4you put it back on! And do another Skin, you'll do it better next time! ;)

Alduric released the Arma 3 Map Pack which is hugely popolar among Arma 3 players.... :)

Erm - Wrong! he PORTED a mod already made by BIS so my example stands exactly how I said :p

Anyways, this has no relevance to this, so forget it and stick to the original topic.

There are so many way to to evaluate a thing like it.

The time then you lose,the quality, and last but not less important, the style of it.

Belivme, then make it has been not a joke, because you must, before,calculate every object in the right side and window.

That dosent mind then must to be accept like a Masterpiece, but ugly i think over all ratings.

However, for those interested can be downloaded at TS Skins link:

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php/96792-Realase-ArmA-III-Skin?p=375600#post375600

Rgds

Releasing a mod for a game doesn't make you a god, i think both examples are wrong.

@j4you

It doesn't look bad mate! Good job!

Releasing a mod for a game doesn't make you a god, i think both examples are wrong.

@j4you

It doesn't look bad mate! Good job!

No,non diventi dio,infatti non intendevo quello,spiegavo solo che prima di dire agli altri che non sanno di cosa parlano,bisognerebbe informarsi...ma tanto si sentono tutti in diritto di dire qualsiasi cosa gli passa per la mente :)

come avrai capito sono italiano,quindi non ho legami con nessuno dei due,semplicemente noto un dilagante e sempre maggiore "bimbominkismo" :)

No,non diventi dio,infatti non intendevo quello,spiegavo solo che prima di dire agli altri che non sanno di cosa parlano,bisognerebbe informarsi...ma tanto si sentono tutti in diritto di dire qualsiasi cosa gli passa per la mente :)

come avrai capito sono italiano,quindi non ho legami con nessuno dei due,semplicemente noto un dilagante e sempre maggiore "bimbominkismo" :)

Yeah, true! But i think you've to post in english ;)

I agree whit you,but actually you can not expect more from this Edition so .... User-Bimbominkia!...It's was enough predictable!

..OT end.

Rgds

Edited by j4you