Sign in to follow this  
stevenson

BLUFOR MBT-Kuma retexture

Hi everyone!

This is a small retexture of AAF MBT-52 Kuma tank.

It can be useful for BLUFOR side as additional/alternative tank for M2 Slammer.

It is made to match the color scheme of UMSC Vehicles from Massi`s Navy SEALs DEVGRU addon.

0jiy.jpg

xttk.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img839/1899/74a9.jpg (191 kB)

http://imageshack.com/a/img856/3889/xzjm.jpg (165 kB)

With Massi`s USMC Vehicles

feg2.jpg

Download:

v 1.0

Download

Classname:

Steve_MBT_Kuma

Changelog/Bugs/Known Issues:

v1.0

- first release

Edited by Stevenson
Editing links

You did include the bikey but forgot the bisign file, so you might want to update the archive :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest

yesssss finaly a "normal" tank for the US :P i was thinking about this a couple of days ago and i wanted to ask for it in the request forum but there is no need foor it now :) :) thank you for this :)

Very good call, Stevenson. This will be an excellent alternative until an actual M1A2 Abrams is ported or released. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying, I wasn't a huge fan of the Israeli MBT for NATO forces, although it is an awesome tank...but just didn't make sense.

Thank you again for your work on getting this released. Will be incorporating this ASAP.

New mod or update v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@stv_kuma.png

@ Stevenson;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Edited by Sonsalt6

Very good call, Stevenson. This will be an excellent alternative until an actual M1A2 Abrams is ported or released.

My thoughts exactly.

Great work ! Thank you. :yay:

is realy a good addon i use the MBT a lot as my prime tank (looks better then the current one by BIS) i got one question though is there going to be a Green (olive green) version as wel ?

is realy a good addon i use the MBT a lot as my prime tank (looks better then the current one by BIS) i got one question though is there going to be a Green (olive green) version as wel ?

That would be a great idea, as then we could use this awesome tank for more than just desert operations.

Thank you very much for this addon.

But there is one texture problem on the turret.

pvibpoas.jpg

Do you also consider to add a desert Mora?

Hey, I've a question! How did you get the skirts retextured? I'm working on a project, and I can't get the RPG skirts to change camo.

Hey, I've a question! How did you get the skirts retextured? I'm working on a project, and I can't get the RPG skirts to change camo.

I can`t remember, but there were no special ways or problems with retexturing those things.

Everything is inside of PBO file. Open it, it will answer your questions.

I can`t remember, but there were no special ways or problems with retexturing those things.

Everything is inside of PBO file. Open it, it will answer your questions.

I opened it, but for some reason the skirts aren't in there...

---------- Post added at 07:39 ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 ----------

Got it working. Thanks!

You don`t need any permissions to my addons. They are free to use/spoil/play with :)

It`s better to send me a PM next time. I don`t check my threads often :)