Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Ugh! ofp-zone.de hacked

News item from OFP CZ:

German fansite ofp-zone.de has been hacked. Whole database was deleted and they don't have any backups.

Here is short message from Gunship, webmaster of ofp-zone.de : Im down I cannot understand this all the hard work is lost...

This is very sad and infamous action. We're with you ofp-zone.de

Gawd i hate those nolife scriptkiddies. Concidering the target, it must have been some pathetic little biatches.

That being said, i dont understand why they didnt backup their database.

Aah well i hope you guys at ofp-zone.de get back up soon.

Greetings

This is, what is said on the Webside:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Alle Datenbanken von OFP-Zone weg.

Entweder war es ein Fehler beim Datenbankserver oder wir wurden gehackt.

Die Seite ist in circa einer Stunde wieder da, Backup wahrscheinlich vom Vortag!

(13.09.02, 12:20)

<span id='postcolor'>

As I'm too lazy to translate it, I will just say, that they are not sure, whether it was a hack or a server error. They expect to be back in about an hour (so now ~20mins), as there is most likely a backup from yesterday.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Alle Datenbanken von OFP-Zone weg.

Entweder war es ein Fehler beim Datenbankserver oder wir wurden gehackt.

Die Seite ist in circa einer Stunde wieder da, Backup wahrscheinlich vom Vortag!

(13.09.02, 12:20)

Sorry doch noch nicht sicher wann Seite wieder online...

(13.09.02, 13:15)

Notnews

Auf OFP-Center findet ihr die Version 1.1 vom BW-Mod <span id='postcolor'>

the weside has been updated.

it says: all databanks of OFP-zone are away. it's a server error or we've been hacked.

we're back again in about one hour with yesterday's backups!

(9/13/02,  12:20)

sorry but we're not sure when the side will be online again...

(9/13/02, 13:15)

emergency news

you'll find BW-Mod v1.1 at the OFP-Center

(but the link at their side doesn't work sad.gif  OFP-Center seems to be down too...)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 13 2002,11:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if it is hacking, then whoever did it should be hung by his balls!  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

.....and if it was a girl who hacked them....??? biggrin.gif

-=Die Alive=-

We still have backups luckily so it should be up soon... smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 12 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 13 2002,11wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if it is hacking, then whoever did it should be hung by his balls!  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

.....and if it was a girl who hacked them....??? biggrin.gif

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Shotgun? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 13 2002,10:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks like the FBI is trying to sabotage the OFP community smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The only thing the FBI can hack is their own website. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Sep. 13 2002,22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 13 2002,10:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks like the FBI is trying to sabotage the OFP community smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The only thing the FBI can hack is their own website.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

and they can't even do that well wink.giftounge.gif

Bah. This thread has been reduced to spam.