Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

Oh ok, thanks for the info. However i don't have PWS. How can i do? THere is another link to the 0.96?

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:37 ----------

Oh ok, thanks for the info. However i don't have PWS. How can i do? THere is another link to the 0.96?

Sorry, it's only on PWS, however we're preparing a new version, which may have alternative links.

Oh thanks. Sorry for double post however. And really hope in a new version of this nice mod in alternative link and not only pws. Congrats again and keep the good work on it!

Grazie per tutte queste belle parole, anche noi speriamo di finire al piu' presto i contenuti per il nuovo update. Saluti da Trieste ;)

Hello.

As we already say, current version on PwS is older development version, it's there just to test the new PwS self-update function.

The mod is still in development, a small team work on lot of content, and we will try to provide better quality as much as possible, always and always.

There will be alternative links, Armaholic and mega.co.

Hi brothers nice stuff great pics and zastava arms are so quality :D KEEPGOODWORK

Hello.

As we already say, current version on PwS is older development version, it's there just to test the new PwS self-update function.

The mod is still in development, a small team work on lot of content, and we will try to provide better quality as much as possible, always and always.

There will be alternative links, Armaholic and mega.co.

Oh ok, sorry if I miss that. Thanks for the info!

Yet another Zastava family member in game :)

The more the merrier, specially if its as good as this one, keep them coming :bounce3:

Thanks for the feedback guys. Here's another variant of the M97 helmet, soon to be in game :)

19360223306_cb80c9e4c1_c.jpg

Both helmet and M70AB1 look awesome ! Great job. My favourite version is M70AB2, still got it ;)

Good old days:

Thanks guys, @Foxfort, maybe I'll be able to show you the M70AB2 in game soon :D

In the meantime, here's a little WIP sneak peek of army boots for our new soldier model, by our team member Fuxna.

19384510076_a83f2d38f9.jpg

You can see more on our FB page :)

I can't wait, ab2 all the way !

WOW is a top notch job!

I don't believe, that there is a weapon in Arma 3 with same quality even in some AAA games

UH DAMN !!!! Looks awesome and so REAL ! Excellent work on details man, I love it, how much polygons does it have?

Around 7000 triangles.

Edited by aleksadragutin

only 7000 trys? very good work!

Around 7000 triangles is actually good. That's not too much and it looks real. Good job!

Thanks guys, I guess you really like our Zastavas, so here's another one, M92 this time :D

18931295233_ebaf932d3f_z.jpg

In game of course, Stratis airfield. If you wonder why I'm only taking screenshots of these beauties on the ground, well the answer is, the soldier models are on their way :cool:

Edited by il_padrino
  • Like 1

OMG! i want it!

the wood is perfect!