Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

Are we gonna have a Serbian X-mas present this year? :p

If by Christmas you mean the Orthodox one on 7th of January, then I would probably say yes.:p

If by Christmas you mean the Orthodox one on 7th of January, then I would probably say yes.:p

It works for me :)

( In fact in my family Christmas festivities are from the 24th of December to the 6th of January, the epiphany when the important gifts are given )

Man cannot wait for the update, top quality. Do you have any armor pictures that you can show us? I like my tanks :D

Currently No.

There are only two armor for now, IFV M80A and N84, and they are still not finished.

We are still focusing on weapons and their quality, after patch we will start to improve vehicles.

Yeah, like Mladja said, the M80A and M84 MBT will be palceholders until we create our own models (we have one new team member working on one right now :) )

Oh, and here's one with the M80A in the background :p

15841094129_673d2b8c49.jpg

Here's a render of the M76 in Quixel 3DO.

Really neat textures Aleksa, you are an artist :)

Nice pics, can't wait to use it in game. Also question/feature request, will it work with alive?

New years present from Aleksa :)

Awesome work!

Have you and all the SAF team a good new years :)

Is it just me or does the front of the cap look like a sajkaca ?

It does. I like to refer to it as "шајкачкет/Å¡ajkaÄket". They are made for the M10 uniform and for the M02 uniform, that was never officially adopted by the army.

I have seen on many pictures that Serbian soldiers still wear M89 helmets. Most the soldiers were either recruits or reservists. But I think that you should add them as well.

I have seen on many pictures that Serbian soldiers still wear M89 helmets. Most the soldiers were either recruits or reservists. But I think that you should add them as well.

We were planing on doing that, but those helmets are just reserves for training grounds and such, in fact much of the volunteers are wearing the new M-97.

Do you like more the MDU10 pattern or the M93/MDU02 camo ? To be honest I'm more a fan of the M93 pattern. Actutally the M93 is pretty much the same as the M89 pattern only it was made for the new uniforms in the Military of Yugoslavia.

Edited by Senko

The color on the M89 is a bit different than on the M93. I personaly like the Mdu02, but it was never adopted, and the new M10 is to replace the M93, so that's why there is maybe more focus on the M10 than on the other ones.

I find it a great idea to include both camos and not just a single one since both are still used in the army.

Oh and I guess that a couple of people in your team are orthodox christians I wish you all a merry christmas.

I find it a great idea to include both camos and not just a single one since both are still used in the army.

Oh and I guess that a couple of people in your team are orthodox christians I wish you all a merry christmas.

We are all orthodox, so thank you.

Not to just bump the thread, but how is work on this progressing? Good I hope? :)

We have encountered a bump in the road, in the form of one of our main members being busy with his personal life, so we can't release the update until he polishes a few things out. That doesn't mean that we are sitting still. We have planed a couple of new things, main ones being our own optics and attachments and our vests. We also have a few unannounced surprises.

Progress is going fine, as always, slowly but surely. :)

As we say, optics. WIP

ON M76B left and in the box and ON M76A right.

hprender3.jpg

hprender2.jpg

Since our modeller is currently busy with optics and some new things that we will announce later, me and other member are currently reworking and fixing some "big" bugs in config, with that we also adding some new things, especially on vehicles and their functionality.

~Mladja