Sign in to follow this  
Degman

Flashpoint Music Pack

Yesterday I have converted good old OFP music into Arma 3 for my campaign's needs, as an standalone addon avaible for public.

* This addon is signed for multiplayer needs, but all the credits goes to Bohemia Interactive Studios and Seventh - original authors.

Every music has properly defined lenght in config and there is no bugs (what bugs could it have ?). :)

Edited by DegmanCRO

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Yay, another user made campaign?! Where are you posting it? (can´t find a topic about it) or is it at Steamworkshop or MANW page?

cheers!

;2705474']Yay' date=' another user made campaign?! Where are you posting it? (can´t find a topic about it) or is it at Steamworkshop or MANW page?

cheers![/quote']

It's a BGM my friend :)

Can we relate this with Zeus? :D

Im not sure, but I think you can.

;2705474']Yay' date=' another user made campaign?! Where are you posting it? (can´t find a topic about it) or is it at Steamworkshop or MANW page?

cheers![/quote']

It was supposed to be in my next version of CROAF mod, but it is canceled. I will do campaign after more things are included in a mod. :)

Im not sure, but I think you can.

Doesn't work in Zeus, but thanks for the music anyway. :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@DegmanCRO;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.