outlawled

Moduload — Save-Game Mod Initializer

Just what I needed for MagRepack not starting after load. But when we say this mod will re-initialise some other mods, will it apply to only those mods whose line is mentioned in the init.sqf? As you said earlier, a majority of mods automatically start anyway after loads.

Thank you.

P.S.: I only need this for your MagRepack. Other mods are stable no matter how many times I load.

ACE3 has an issue with the interactive menu not starting after loading a savegame, I'll see if this will work as a temporary workaround.

Actually, the mag repack is the only mod I WANT to re-initialize during the "Pilgrimage" mission. I have many, MANY other mods, but I only want to re-init the mag repack. Is there an step-by-step guide on how to do this? I'm not a programmer/coder. So I'm looking for the most simple, straightforward way to set the moduload to ONLY re-initialize the mag-repack mod.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. -V

I'm not exactly clear on the instructions, at what point do I click the button? Right before I save, right after I load, or right when I begin the mission?

Error:

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted .praa_sound, ns, ns2, ns_plants, ns_rocks"

Likely caused by A3MP

Does this fix the issue that ACE3 has after a restart?

EDIT: Just tested it, and yes it works. Depending on how many ACE3 PBOs you have it will take more or less time to load.

Moduload and magrepack have stopped working with 1.58 update, any one else?