Sign in to follow this  
KingoftheSandbox

[KOTS] Singleplayer & Coop Scenarios

Updated Version 1.50 availible on Steam Workshop now, for changes see first post please.Armaholic soon.

Where can i get the pbo version?

Where can i get the pbo version?

Big, I don't know if you want to go through this hassle, but if you want you can subscribe to the mission on steam and go to this folder: \Steam\userdata\19576992\ugc\referenced, the PBO will be there inside a folder with lots of numbers (check Date Created parameter to distinguish between them all).

Note that the number in the path might be different for you.

I just send Big a pm. Hope you have not tried the coop yet Variable, there was another hotfix for both versions. I hope everything is stable now finally...

If this the hotfix you mentioned on the workshop then yeah, I updated after you issued it.

Yep, thats what i meant. Yet another stupid typo made it in, well english isnt my first language=)^^

Its strange to see how all the commenting on the mission moved up to the workshop. The thread looks so dead...

Thanks for keeping it alive Variable:p

Dont forget to post how you guys enjoyed the current version!

Edited by KingoftheSandbox

Yep, thats what i meant. Yet another stupid typo made it in, well english isnt my first language=)^^

Its strange to see how all the commenting on the mission moved up to the workshop. The thread looks so dead...

Thanks for keeping it alive Variable:p

Dont forget to post how you guys enjoyed the current version!

Well, everyone who play A3 has a steam account but not necessarily a BI forum one. The only downside is that steam only allows 1000 character responses.

The praise you've been given has been well deserved by the way. It's a very good mission. I can recommend the singleplayer version for those who fancy playing by themselves.

You are right with that. I hope some people get hooked after the mission and join the forums;-)

I recently created discussion threads on the workshop to allow people to give feedback without being limited in their words. Thanks, nice you enjoyed it!

Coop Version updated to 1.60

Changelog:

-Added Revive Script

-Tasks now working on Dedicated Server

Thanks King! Updating on the server.

Finally I finished the video :) Thanks KOTS! Will we be seeing more of your blessed work?

Nice one Variable. I like this mission, but we didn't manage to finish it yet. This will be definetly a TOP100 ARMA mission.

Thanks KOTS, keep them coming and keep them hardcore! :)

Watched your gameplay, enjoyed it;-) Right now i dont have concrete plans to release a new scenario. Working in Visitor 4 actually and might plan to work on a terrain. Doesnt mean its not possible that a scenario will pop up in the future, just no plans so far. After the video you and some other guy posted i thought it was time for a successfull coop run on my own mission, -we beat it in 4 hours. I might upload a video of it soon. If il cut it of course^^

Lion Claw participated in the MANW Contest. You liked the mission? I appreciate your vote!

http://makearmanotwar.com/entry/p8Q8SRQYof

Update for MANW contest is live.

Version 1.60 Changelog

- Added Strategic Map Feature

- Insertion via: Parachute, Mh-6 or civilian truck on different spots (replayability)

- adjusted position of the three outposts

- adjusted Kajman route and behavior

- added mines around the airfield

I overlooked this mission for all these years, and it is great, but one notch above my capability... it would be perfect if there would be no helo... tried the SP version by the way.