diesel5187

MOD: NATO Hellcats

Thanks a lot!

---------- Post added at 01:40 ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 ----------

Uhm, have you maybe forgotten to include the textures? Size went down to 5kb from 9MB and only config.bin is present.

Wow, nice catch, the addon builder has some new settings I was unfamiliar with. Redownload the file from the dropbox link above and you'll be set!

EDIT

If anyone has any opinions as to what stuff should or should not be in the Inventory feel free to leave your comments below and I will edit the mod accordingly.

Edited by Diesel5187

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Is it just me or did the latest BIS update break this mod? Models are invisible but still accessable, if I hop into the chopper game crashes.

Life has not allowed me to look into the issues with the mod, I'll have a release by tomorrow.

Change log:

Version 1.5:

-Removed DAGR Missiles since they cannot lock on.

-Decreased Flare count to the vanilla 168.

dropbox-logo.png

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Our community uses this mod a lot as it offers a CAS solution with decent transportation capabilities without being OP in its armament.

However we keep running into one small issue with a big impact:

The pilot can't "unlock controls" so the co-pilot could take over in case of an emergency. Several times a pilot got shot unconscious while the co-pilot and all the passangers had to sit there and wait for the crash. The rest of the mod is fantastic, but this issue keeps holding it back from being used in scenarios with a lot of AA threats as we would risk not only the aircraft, but all its passengers as well.

I hope this feedback helps. Thanks for all the hard work.

The problem is the camera AFAIK, but I am not sure if it works with Vanilla (AAF) Hellcats that way.

Our community uses this mod a lot as it offers a CAS solution with decent transportation capabilities without being OP in its armament.

However we keep running into one small issue with a big impact:

The pilot can't "unlock controls" so the co-pilot could take over in case of an emergency. Several times a pilot got shot unconscious while the co-pilot and all the passangers had to sit there and wait for the crash. The rest of the mod is fantastic, but this issue keeps holding it back from being used in scenarios with a lot of AA threats as we would risk not only the aircraft, but all its passengers as well.

I hope this feedback helps. Thanks for all the hard work.

In this latest update I didn't change anything, just the textures, that unlock controls is out of my control, no pun intended. Still, I'll see what I can find.

I know it's been a long time but is there a way, or are there any plans, to add Pylon support to these Heli's?