ADuke's UH-1Y Venom

RC15
- Added a DAGR variant

• Like 1

EricJ Helicopter Pack

RC108
- Removed M260 Rocket pods from MH-60/92 DAPs
- Added a 19-round M261 rocket launcher taken from my UH-1Y mod. Currently only the M151 HE is used for the warhead. This is only available on the MH-60/92 DAPs.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-oJUt5YZb1kJ_36PASBPBcbxYR3w7sj0/view?usp=sharing

For news I've been somewhat hanging out at the Project Hatchet Discord and they're talking about doing a project called HeliSim. It's a way to improve the flight models of the vanilla and 3rd party mods that have helicopters, tilt-rotors, and some other ways of doing things. For now I'm going to implement this into the Kiowa rather than the EricJ Helicopter Pack. I feel that the flight model is good enough and no real complaints, and also I want to test the waters with the Kiowa first, as I may change the mind and work on the EricJ Helicopter Pack. for additional mods it will require the Hatchet Framework and the HeliSim mod to utilize these features. if you're like me and don't have much use for ACE3 it won't require it, so that's a good thing if you look at it that way. Personally, I don't like heavy mod dependencies in the first place, and if I can keep it within a mod that just requires the base game, I'll do it, like some of my work, with the only one so far being the EricJ Weapons Pack, which requires CBA of course, but that's a very common mod and most if not all milsims have it for their use.  So the Kiowa first, and if it works out pretty good and not overly complicated I can see about the other helis and so on. But that's when it comes out, whenever that will be. As for everything else again I'm at a little breathing room and now that I'm getting some help with the Kiowa, I can model the gun pod. It's coded and modeled (which isn't finished right now, but it works) more or less, with me finishing up the M3P sometime maybe tomorrow or Friday, or within that timeframe.

ADuke Kiowa Warrior Alpha

AC16
- Added a "finished" M3P machinegun for the Kiowa. I need feedback on how it feels and if it looks right on the bird. I think I did a good job and in the future will be textured. But it works, and a very much thanks to John Unden on LinkedIn who provided some good reference photos of the pod so I can get it in A3. In the future sometime it will be textured, as I want it to look good.