Well after a test I finally got the SAM Container working. I bounced the idea of just creating a missile, but I figured it would be more suitable for the Titan AA missile to be used. Right now I don't have much planned for any of my mods, so I can maybe rest on the laurels a bit and take a break while I get used to the milsim unit I just joined.

• Like 1

EricJ Cherokee Containers

RC17
- Increased the number of First Aid Kits and MedKits.

• Like 1

RC18
- Made the Cruise Missile Container heavier (4500kg), so only helicopters that can lift more than that can lift it now.

EricJ Helicopter Pack

RC88
- Added more First Aid Kits and Medkits to the Medevac Container.
- Made the Cruise Missile Container heavier (4500kg), so only helicopters that can lift more than that can lift it now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13oWmssU9mC2JJEVO_w_4rjY46NM3zyyg/view?usp=sharing

RC19
- Made the Cruise Missile Container heavier, now liftable by the Taru and Huron, or 6500kg for modded helicopters

RC20

- Mortar Container, Cruise Missile Container, and the Titan AA SAM Container now have custom icons and UI pictures.

EricJ Helicopter Pack

RC90
- Mortar Container, Cruise Missile Container, and the Titan AA SAM Container now have custom icons and UI pictures.
- Reduced S-94 Max Sling Load weight to 4,000kg. S-94 Utility will have the previous weight limit of 5,500kg lift capability.
- Added a requested JASDF Livery, for the UH-92 Cherokee
- Tweaked the USN MH-60S textures, making it more in line with the actual camouflage.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13yBv_wxjoGRN9CHu7igoKrrWPg-zoZ6H/view?usp=sharing

I know that the MH-6J in my EricJ Helicopter Pack isn't as snazzy as the MELB, but it can get around like them:

Okay so far I've cleaned up some configs, and worked on some armor values for some of the containers. Currently I'm doing a Strike Fighters 2 project, but everything seems good. Although I need to work on the Armored SUV and try and get it to go offroad as it's sluggish in that area, but then again not many are complaining about it right now, so there's that.

RC21
- Reduced Armor of the Cruise Missile Container, SAM Container, and gave armor to the Mortar Container.

EricJ Helicopter Pack

RC91
- Fixed config entries for the MH/UH-60/92s regarding the minigun compartments, some aircraft should now be able to switch minigun positions while in flight.
- Reduced Armor of the Cruise Missile Container, improved the SAM Container armor, and gave armor to the Mortar Container.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LSDehiNWHGsoB8YOq2HTHFYHDjodmDv1/view?usp=sharing

Armored SUV

RC7
- The vehicle is able to drive offroad now, thanks to Apollo on the Arma Discord

Posted in the Arma Discord:

Entity: Me
Game: Arma 3
Looking for: Somebody to bring an OH-58 (original files belong to Aduke) into the game. I have the source files, it needs some work that I cannot do
Paid: Yes
Additional info: As stated above the helo is pretty much done for the external view. Helicopter needs to be updated for the current level, such as weapon pylons and the cockpit needs texturing as well. The only requirement is that when finished, I need the source files as well for my own record keeping and so I can have it in my own game., you can upload under your own name.

Here's what the current build of the OH-58 looks like, in case anybody's wondering:

• Like 2

EricJ Wipeout

RC12

- Fixed weapons glitching, removed the Countermeasure and Master Arm - SAFE option

EricJ Wipeout

RC13
- After conferring with technicians, was able to reinstall the Master Arms - SAFE system, as well as the selectable countermeasures option.

AH-1Z

RC13
- Tweaked flight model

EricJ Helicopter Pack

RC93
- Podded weapons were added to the pylon system and added the unused Hellfires and Rattler missiles in various pod configurations.
- Tweaked the dashboard of the MH-92 (Insertion)/(Insertion Open Doors) to be more in line with the furniture of the MH/UH-92s, now looks better.

NOTE: The 4x AGM-114K, 2x AGM-117, and the 4x AGM-117 pylon weapons are bugged, as for some reason it will
load them fine on the pylon, but are unusable. A fix is on the way, sometime.

- Fixed a muzzleflash issue on the MH-60M (Insertion)
- MQ-17 has limited dynamic pylon loadouts. It will use and load the Shrieker rockets fine, but the "2x AGM-117" will not work, until a fix comes around to solve the issue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-5_9xo-dmKNojerFTWnA5JUZuOdargND/view?usp=sharing

If anybody is interested, I created a Discord for my mods, in case you like to chat there:

https://discord.gg/8vxFwGGf

Okay, I've been contemplating uploading the Alpha of the OH-58. Overall it needs work, but it IS flyable, and usable, just no weapons. Maybe somebody will take the time to finish it, but I'm not sure. Thoughts?

As for Things To Do: Not much required on the gun and weapon front, I have uploaded a new version of the weapons pack with the new Tandem HEAT warheads, so that's done. No other commentary on my other mods, so things must be copasetic or whatnot. I need to do the weapon pylons but I'm stuck at the weapons not cycling. That's the issue with the pylons right now. The default BIS weapons do work, so that's not the issue. The issue is my weapons, and so far not even Discord can fix that issue. I brought it up here in another topic to see if somebody knows a fix for the issue. I'm thinking it's a game related issue, but the BIS weapons work, and mine don't, even though I essentially used BIS configs and stuff for the weapon pylon stuff. I did try the Addon Builder versions, and that wasn't the issue. So right now if you missed it, don't use the custom weapons just yet, until I post a fix on the Release page. BIS weapons work fine, so there's that reminder, so it's not totally borked, just my stuff doesn't work.