4. ask her out

5. Done!

i wanna see how you get your girlfriend wink.gif

6. Good grooming

7. Talk to her, not her breasts

8. Dress well

9. Dont mumble, look into her eyes.

10. Carry lots of mints.

11. Complement her attire and be nice to her friends.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Aug. 30 2002,18:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">12. Forget about it and just play ofp<span id='postcolor'>

WTF!!!?!!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">7. Talk to her, not her breasts

<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL tounge.gif

None of those things matter much, cause the female will

make her choice in a matter of seconds, based solely on external appearence, i.e.

Facial symmetry.

Appearance of health.

Gait/Pose

Height

Eye/Hair

These things must be to the girls liking, instinctively.

And there's squad you can do about it.

(Of course you can change all those things before you confront the female)

Then add a dash of the inexplicable X-factor, charm, which only comes from being comfortable in the situation, and generally being comfortable with yourself.

That's just my experience.

It helps tremendously to have a high social status, exude power or control, to be an alpha male.

That is also my experience.

Whenever I'm in a situation/environment where I have a high social status, my chances improve drastically.

When I'm in unknown social circles, I have little chance of a score.

14: borrow as much money as you can and display it everywhere, buy champagne when you go out, she might not love you but she'll love being with you. until you're broke.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 30 2002,19:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">None of those things matter much, cause the female will

make her choice in a matter of seconds, based solely on external appearence, i.e.

Facial symmetry.

Appearance of health.

Gait/Pose

Height

Eye/Hair

These things must be to the girls liking, instinctively.

And there's squad you can do about it.

(Of course you can change all those things before you confront the female)

Then add a dash of the inexplicable X-factor, charm, which only comes from being comfortable in the situation, and generally being comfortable with yourself.

That's just my experience.

It helps tremendously to have a high social status, exude power or control, to be an alpha male.

That is also my experience.

Whenever I'm in a situation/environment where I have a high social status, my chances improve drastically.

When I'm in unknown social circles, I have little chance of a score.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, don't wear glasses, and they dont like Nerds biggrin.gif

and you need Acne Zap wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Aug. 30 2002,18:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">12. Forget about it and just play ofp<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL! tounge.gif Proof Kegetys never had a girlfriend

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Aug. 30 2002,19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, don't wear glasses, and they dont like Nerds  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You saying that if you wear glasses or have them you are a nerd? I disagree with that. I know people who proved the difference.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DestroyerX @ Aug. 30 2002,19:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Aug. 30 2002,19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, don't wear glasses, and they dont like Nerds  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You saying that if you wear glasses or have them you are a nerd? I disagree with that. I know people who proved the difference.<span id='postcolor'>

AND

i didnt refer to glasses=nerd etc..

Btw, when i mean dont wear glasses i mean Optical ones, not Sunglasses tounge.gif

OMG! That's just sad.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Aug. 30 2002,19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Aug. 30 2002,18:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">12. Forget about it and just play ofp<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL! tounge.gif  Proof Kegetys never had a girlfriend<span id='postcolor'>

Let him be. If he doesn't spend time with a girlfriend he can make more great addons biggrin.gif

I really think a lot is charm.

A guy I know from camp wears glasses, isn't terribly fit, and generally tends to look a bit below your face.

But he's been nailing hot chicks since he was 14.

15. Never mention your bad points, she will find out herself.

16. Mention your good points, she will never find out herself.

I find it doesnt really prove to be in my best interest to just go out looking like your puting yourself on display for all to judge.

I dont decide on impulse. I like to casually meet someone and just be friends for a bit and see if we click.......and if we do, then comes the hard part confused.gif

I'll also express my general disgust with something about this whole game that i find totally unfair.

All i hear from everyone is chicks dig confidence. Thats all well and good, but when i meet some ridiculously good looking girl, confident is just about the last thing i am! As "the guy" in the equasion, id like to have some slack cut for me at least once and a while.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 30 2002,20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll also express my general disgust with something about this whole game that i find totally unfair.

All i hear from everyone is chicks dig confidence. Thats all well and good, but when i meet some ridiculously good looking girl, confident is just about the last thing i am! As "the guy" in the equasion, id like to have some slack cut for me at least once and a while.<span id='postcolor'>

I agree with that. smile.gif

17. NEVER EVER go talk about games and computers until she starts it. tounge.gif

Ok what about ges't being yourself you don't whant the that girl to fall in love in a fiction character DO YOU wink.gif

Damnit, I wish Avon would give us girl seeking guys some good advice on what to say to a girl! confused.gif

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Aug. 30 2002,20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damnit, I wish Avon would give us girl seeking guys some good advice on what to say to a girl! confused.gif

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Buy her flowers! Gilrs just love flowers wink.gif

This thread is getting rather pathetic, if you want a nice girl you'd better start getting some friends and a social life smile.gif

SOme of us already have all that, others have only one friend = computer confused.gif

The rest will go just like that, eventually you'll meet someone nice and after a while you might have a gf...

You don't need advice for this, just act to them like you act to all your other friends (this might be a problem for the "my comp is my best friend" ppl smile.gif ). Just be nice, don't say anything bad about how they look, joke around a bit.

Just do stuff like that....

You notice it pretty fast when someone likes you too...

All the crap that ppl post here is useless, just do what you want to do (as long as it's acceptable), if she doesn't like you the way you are then she can ***** off.... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 29 2002,21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thats all well and good, but when i meet some ridiculously good looking girl, confident is just about the last thing i am!<span id='postcolor'>

Just talk to her about interesting stuff, ask some questions, don't just answer questions with yes and no. Just be social ffs smile.gif

She wouldn't talk to you if she thought you were a stupid idiot so don't mess it up now smile.gif

~Da luv doctor~ wink.gif

LMAO