Any plans on making the C7? The C8 or M4 currently has a pretty long barrel but I really like the C7. Just my personal opinion. And also the logistics trucks are almost done. So some wip picture will be up in the next little while :)

##** the C7 is the M16 equivalent, has an even longer barrel.

but i also added the shorter barrel version (updated all M4's currently in the addon).

[edit]

misunderstood your question sry , probably not or someone haves to model me these..

http://31.media.tumblr.com/10a07cdfba02899962a78f9e02c9983c/tumblr_mtanf5hkzV1ryr3vbo1_1280.png (323 kB)

Edited by =KCT=BlackMamba

##** the C7 is the M16 equivalent, has an even longer barrel.

but i also added the shorter barrel version (updated all M4's currently in the addon).

[edit]

misunderstood your question sry , probably not or someone haves to model me these..

http://31.media.tumblr.com/10a07cdfba02899962a78f9e02c9983c/tumblr_mtanf5hkzV1ryr3vbo1_1280.png (323 kB)

I can give it a go. Wont be quick because I have to learn a couple of more things. But ya we can see :)

Any plans on making the C7? The C8 or M4 currently has a pretty long barrel but I really like the C7. Just my personal opinion. And also the logistics trucks are almost done. So some wip picture will be up in the next little while :)

I'm currently working on models for the C7,C7NLD,C8,C8NLD,C7 LOAW, HK416, Minimi and FN MAG...

Edited by Daantjeeuh
M16? I meant HK416

interresting daan.

================

Changelog V2.1

================

updated M4/M4SB

- integrated upper receiver,

- new front and back optics,

- optimized sounds,

- gl "side" optic.

Fixed :

- double scope in 1st person view (duplicate proxy),

- Ch47 (shadow bug),

- Ch47 pilot animation .rpt errors (bone errors)

file size : 277mb

(TBA)

Great! Maybe it's an idea to retexture the FV-720 Mora to the CV90 and the MBT-52 Kuma to the Leopard tank, I know the Dutch Army has sold their Leopards, but we could Always use some armor

its not very likely the marines use tanks, there allready is a light armored vehicle (Patria AMV), and the (Fennek) in different variants in the package.

besides that they fight under nato flag... so they can allways request support from other nato countries fighting in the surrounding area (just a scenario).

sry i found a solution for the last 2 errors in the rpt wich i wanted to add so i reuploaded :)

here it is : https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu08zkrpq0rwwv4/%40marsof%20V2.1.rar

Thanks a lot for the update,congrats the optic issue on M4 has been solved, still the issue of the handanims of M107 exists, may you can fix it next time. I love your mod.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=255551562

Edited by Lao Fei Mao

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

@lao fei mao

i totally missed that, i tought i had a reasonable handanim but now i see that while i searched for a more suitable handanim i messed up a line in the config wich i overlooked.

[edit]

fixed.

In the Spanish FFAA mod they use an option to stand in the Chinook and Konyo's MH47E Chinook has some cool features

how does this hand anim look ? i made this one myself still learning allot, all things in the mod is a first effort in modding in general for A2/A3 with the exception of terrain creation.

2014-05-03_00001_zpsd9be1e97.jpg

@stekelenburg the one konyo made is very well done if i could have gotten my hands on that model it would have certainly got in the mod (believe me i did a request) if i could reduce the size of the fuel tanks.

the MH47 is a special build as far as i now only used by the US .

besides that u cant compare the 2 CH and the MH versions the one in MARSOF is totally different under the hood,

it makes use of the RTD helicopter flight dynamics while the CAF one haves a walkable hull, i went for flight dynamics.

and hopefully done a reasonable job.

they are all very nice in my opinion the MH47 kicks ass, u can see how much love, time and effort went in to that project.

how does this hand anim look ? i made this one myself still learning allot, all things in the mod is a first effort in modding in general for A2/A3 with the exception of terrain creation.

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m550/blackmamba965/2014-05-03_00001_zpsd9be1e97.jpg

@stekelenburg the one konyo made is very well done if i could have gotten my hands on that model it would have certainly got in the mod (believe me i did a request) if i could reduce the size of the fuel tanks.

the MH47 is a special build as far as i now only used by the US .

besides that u cant compare the 2 CH and the MH versions the one in MARSOF is totally different under the hood,

it makes use of the RTD helicopter flight dynamics while the CAF one haves a walkable hull, i went for flight dynamics.

and hopefully done a reasonable job.

they are all very nice in my opinion the MH47 kicks ass, u can see how much love, time and effort went in to that project.

I understand and the Chinook of this addon is awesome, but what I mean is like Radio com, a hatch on the bottom, windscreen wipers, all those things has a normal CH-47F too

yeah i could add the middle cargo hook in the hatch where it suppose to be, a winch to the side of the fuselage and many more maybe in the future i will.

reading the way A3 is heading we will see many things in the near future and most likely this addon will benefit from those "DLC's",

but im still learning how to do this and how to do that and its not realy focussed on one particular aspect but texturing, modelling, porting, writing configs, and not to forget the biggest pain in the arse... the model.cfg's.

trying to understand why this must be so and that must go there.

so first things first, for now i almost figured out most errors and kinks (minor issues).

when i get things right i will add and enhance stuff like window whipers and the small details that matter.

right now i am focussing on the M107, got the "new" handanimation in now, but the optics proxy is not in its best position yet.. and i have to adjust a few memory points.

while im doing so im enhancing the texture quality of the M107 a bit.

Fixed version underway...

Fixed :

- M107 handanimation,

- M4 front sight (rail texture flickering),

- M107 reload animation,

- M107 front/backsight axis positions,

- M107 textures

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

aah i see, will be fixed in a next release.

fixes so far since previous release :

CH47 Window whipers

CH47 rear gun 7.62mm FN Mag,

CH47 rear gun animations,

CH47 rear gun sounds (same as the portable FN Mag)

CH47 rear gun upped reload time to 10 seconds (not easy in a moving chopper),

CH47 rear gun now spits out empty shells ,

CH47 Left and right side of fuselage remaining shadow bugs fixed ,

CH47 small texture updates,

Fixed : L15A3 side attachement,

Changed : L15A3 fore sight,

Changed : L15A3 side rails,

Updated L15A3 textures,

Ch47 Cargo hooks (material and color change),

CH47 TailGunner ammo capacity increased to 200 rnds box,

(Source: http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m60e3.htm),

CH47 TailGunner added 200rnd ammo box holder and magazine (model)

CH47 decreased service ceiling to +- 5000mtrs (3300mtrs operational hight),

CH47 fuel consumption increased, Mission radius 370km (ferry distance 740km +-)

Updated: cfgPatches, all class names listed now (also added to first post),

Removed : MK12 SPR,

Removed : M240,

Replaced : BTC M107 by the R3f M107,

Replaced : M4A3,

Added : R3F HK416/417,

Added : R3f Minimi,