Sign in to follow this  
Degman

Croatian Armed Forces Mod - Looking for team

Very nice work, thank you for this mod !

I am slowly finishing up on the HS2000 high poly mesh, until I get the rest done I wanted to share a work in progress render from Marmoset:

l99cvu3.jpg

Note that some parts and details are missing, I'm working on them atm... Once I'm done with them, I'll get on baking it on the low poly mesh and finalizing for the game itself. Cheers!

Edited by Minoza
New link added

Nice video guys.

I have only one complainant. Croatian flag on shoulder of combat uniform and on vehicle should be in black and green variant.

This colored variant looks better but it is sticking too much and it is not good for combat unit but only for peace keeping where you want to be recognized.

Black and green variant is more suitable for combat units and goes with cammo.

Full colored is OK for Pilots uniform or MP with MP marks as addition. Croatian marks on Choppers are OK they don't need to be monochromatic as well.

Cheers guys.

I have only one complainant. Croatian flag on shoulder of combat uniform and on vehicle should be in black and green variant.

You are in right. Perhaps I will change the color scheme. :) Or may I create my own digital one.

Croatian marks on Choppers are OK they don't need to be monochromatic as well.

WY-55 Hellcat will be removed from a mod, cos it doesnt fit in Croatian Airforce. I reskinned it just because I did not wanted to leave croatian soldiers without any kind of air support. Now I am trying to convert Mi-171Sh from Arma 2 - croatian skin is already created and it looks almost identical to real-life one. There will be screenshots if I win a war agains damn model.cfg lol.

Are there any plans on re-skinning vanilla ArmA3 units into:

- KROKO woodland camo uniform with black vests and helmets

- green uniform with black vests and helmets

- pilot desert tan uniform and boots with KROKO digital camo vest and olive rotary wing aircrew helmet with black or olive lower face shield (HGU-56/P & 84/P)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41161851@N03/7543010898/in/photostream/player/

- KROKO urban camo uniform with KROKO urban camo/black/desert tan vests and helmets (if you can get your hands on good KROKO urban camo material/photo) - http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=Croatia

phoca_thumb_l_promatraci_23052013_16.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_promatraci_23052013_17.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_promatraci_23052013_18.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_promatraci_23052013_19.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_promatraci_23052013_20.jpg

http://www.morh.hr/en/component/phocagallery/521-provedena-obuka-pripadnika-satnije-specijalne-vojne-policije/detail/7636-vp_27012011_02.html?phocadownload=2 (148 kB)

http://www.novilist.hr/var/novilist/storage/images/multimedija/foto/vjezbe-vojne-policije-foto-davor-kovacevic/3228014-1-cro-HR/Vjezbe-Vojne-policije-Foto-Davor-Kovacevic.jpg (704 kB)

phoca_thumb_l_smart_defence_18102013_05.jpg

Edited by Matosh

Samo tako naprijed momci ;) *thumbs up*

p.s. when proper tools will be out for A3, I'll complete my old Balkania project, featuring a lot of Croatian seaside terrain ;)

Let the explanation begin. xD

- KROKO woodland camo uniform with black vests and helmets

- olive uniform with black vests and helmets

pilot desert tan uniform and boots with KROKO digital camo vest and olive rotary wing aircrew helmet with black or olive lower face shield (HGU-56/P & 84/P)

- KROKO urban camo uniform with KROKO urban camo/black/desert tan vests and helmets (if you can get your hands on good KROKO urban camo material/photo)

Why not ? Helicrew helmet already exists in Arma 3 (exacly like on that picture) and it is used by croatian heli crew (Men - Helicopter crew) in a current version of the mod. (...) Desert camo uniform variants are coming, but I am not sure about SOA (BSD)'s urban camo ... I dont have any material/picture which is showing it clear and flat so I can expand it in photoshop and use it for retexturing jobs. Or may I just try change the color scheme of green version to look like it, which will probably be failure. (...) I hope BI devs will release some uniform MLODs so I can edit uniforms and give them proper insignia and similar, fix sleeve bug and that horrible stuff. :butbut: Also dont forget about VHS-2 rifle and HS-2000 & HS-2000 XDM that are coming soon. :D

p.s. when proper tools will be out for A3, I'll complete my old Balkania project, featuring a lot of Croatian seaside terrain

These are just great news. :D I will use your island for my mod's campaign in which you will be fighting agains terrorists (terrorists because croatian borders are fully and there is no autonomous zones) from Dalmatia that are trying to make it independent.

Edited by DegmanCRO

Why not ? Helicrew helmet already exists in Arma 3 (exacly like on that picture) and it is used by croatian heli crew (Men - Helicopter crew) in a current version of the mod. (...) Desert camo uniform variants are coming, but I am not sure about SOA (BSD)'s urban camo ... I dont have any material/picture which is showing it clear and flat so I can expand it in photoshop and use it for retexturing jobs. Or may I just try change the color scheme of green version to look like it, which will probably be failure. (...) I hope BI devs will release some uniform MLODs so I can edit uniforms and give them proper insignia and similar, fix sleeve bug and that horrible stuff. :butbut: Also dont forget about VHS-2 rifle and HS-2000 & HS-2000 XDM that are coming soon. :D

I know it already exist in ArmA 3 but I think your aircrew helmets are all black. What I was saying is that you could change the colour of the helmet to olive and lower face shield to black. Just like in the photo with that croatian door gunner which has olive helmet and black lower face shield. So the aircrew looks more realistic.

Can't wait to try VHS and HS in-game. :cool:

These are just great news. :D I will use your island for my mod's campaign in which you will be fighting agains terrorists (terrorists because croatian borders are fully and there is no autonomous zones) from Dalmatia that are trying to make it independent.

As a Dalmatian I want to be able to play on their side :p (no seriously we would kick ass, the elite 4th guards brigade would be revived and this was croatias only heavy shock brigade after all. Not a single time defeated, not a single position lost. Those guys knew how to survive.)

8.5.2010._20_28_54_35811.jpg

Nice idea, but I think that 4th guard brigade, as a part of the Croatian Armed Forces, would fight on side of it's country. ;) Terrorists will be mainly people from other countries that lives there in Dalmatia and now in 2035. there is enought of them to start a war for it's independence because they doesnt want to be under croatian country. Standard ethnical questions and problems here on The Balkans.

Nice idea, but I think that 4th guard brigade, as a part of the Croatian Armed Forces, would fight on side of it's country. ;) Terrorists will be mainly people from other countries that lives there in Dalmatia and now in 2035. there is enought of them to start a war for it's independence because they doesnt want to be under croatian country. Standard ethnical questions and problems here on The Balkans.

Oh so you mean that some foreigners came to Dalmatia and now want it to be independent of croatia? Doesn´t sound very believable. But I´m ready to be surprised^^

Well, I mean that in 2035. there is much of foreigners that came there by time (not in short period) and now some enthusiasts and secret polytician organisations are exploiting it by spreading propaganda and manipulations above people about 'freedom' after separation of Dalmatia, which is followed by their geopolytical interests. It's actually very believeable, because there are actually even the Croats that lives there and wants independent Istria and Dalmatia, so let's not talk what is going to be in 35's ... we can only guess. And I have to remind you that this is just a campaign story that replaces insulting imagination wars agains Serbia, occupation of Bosnia and etc. stories. ;) Dont take it too seriously, lega.