Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Looks do matter?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 24 2002,07:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Proof:

shower.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif  wow.gif

I know two people IRL that have the same shower curtain, no bullshit!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 24 2002,08:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">0610200212583724.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

holy sh*t. Seriously though, eating babies is not cool, and you need to stop right now, mostly because babies are very high in cholesterol lol

I seem to recall a certain member starting a thread, wherein he begged his Forum compratiotes to share pictures of themselves.

While the thread had unlimited potential, not many members shared their pathetic countenance.

Said member later achieved divine status by generally being a remarcable person.

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RonaldKeating @ Aug. 24 2002,13:2222224)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Posting your pics publicly on the internet is dangerous, it is confused.gifeek13.gif<span id='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>YES!</span>

I should remove that link to prevent any damages to your eyes or intestines or sexual organs wow.gif

OMG sad.gif

Howcome everything I post is offensive mad.gif

Okay, the guy who makes it is fucked up and offensive, but I was just proving a point.

So shoot the messenger...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 24 2002,14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Howcome everything I post is offensive mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That is a question you should ask yourself, I don't know what motivates you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 24 2002,14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 24 2002,14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Howcome everything I post is offensive mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That is a question you should ask yourself, I don't know what motivates you.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, Ex-Ronin claimed that posting your pictures on the internet is dangerous, and I gave a perfectly good example of that.

My motivations are: Sex, Fame and Money of course.

This is about the ugly truth remember?

B.t.w. Are the sites where you can rate other peoples appearances also too offensive?

Seriuosly, because I was going to post links to that as well, bu now I don't know.

I stuck a picture of a flaming t-800 endoskeleton head up on one of those places.

It was better looking than 87% of the other ppl by the number of votes it got wow.gifconfused.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 24 2002,15:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is about the ugly truth remember?

B.t.w. Are the sites where you can rate other peoples appearances also too offensive?

Seriuosly, because I was going to post links to that as well, bu now I don't know.<span id='postcolor'>

Don't. See it like this way: It is not advisable for you to post links to sites with pictures just like it is not advisable for Duke of Ray to talk about religion. You have both shown very poor judgement in your separate areas.

@Duke Of Ray: You cannot be sure you are actually represented on this Forum by the form of your choice. The mod's find it most amusing to alter the member's appearance's to suit their own fancy. So don't be surprised.

Now it much better. biggrin.gif Where is the thread about waht you look like? I looked for it, but could not find it. We should start a new one. wink.gif

IT IS HERE

Having just looked through it though, don't waste your time...only 4 or 5 people posted pics.

I have a really "nice" pic of Placebo if you want?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Having just looked through it though, don't waste your time...only 4 or 5 people posted pics.

I have a really "nice" pic of Placebo if you want?

<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks for link, but Ill pass on the placebo picture.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, there's a crack in it anyway <span id='postcolor'>

Ahhh! I was starting to want it. tounge.gif