Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Looks do matter?

no..that only applies to AA and GR forum mods. tounge.gif

and it doesn't have to be a full moonlight biting...just a bite from them at anytime...luckily, they have cures for that too. i think it was called a rabis shot. biggrin.giftounge.gif

I think it would be quite interesting to have DOR as mod.

Maybe he'd grow with the job, feel what it's like to have some sort of individual responsability.

And then screw us over anyway....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 25 2002,09:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought you could only become a mod if another mod bites you during a full moon...<span id='postcolor'>

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 25 2002,10:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought you could only become a mod if another mod bites you during a full moon...<span id='postcolor'>

Well, of course, I knew that all along. I mean, doesn't everyone know that mods are suckers? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 25 2002,10:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">luckily, they have cures for that too. i think it was called a rabis shot. biggrin.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe you meant the Rabbi's blessing, as in "May G-d bless and keep the mods far away from us"!

Oh....................... you meant rabies.............................

Never mind! sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 25 2002,15:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So do my looks matter?<span id='postcolor'>

No, all the mods are ugly bastards smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 25 2002,16:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 25 2002,15:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So do my looks matter?<span id='postcolor'>

No, all the mods are ugly bastards smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

or hippys !!

mods.JPG

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ Aug. 25 2002,18:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">or hippys !!  

mods.JPG<span id='postcolor'>

Precisely - The Mod Squad!

039_12794.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ Aug. 25 2002,17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">or hippys !!  

mods.JPG<span id='postcolor'>

Aahaha look at those two democommies...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 25 2002,16:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 25 2002,15:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So do my looks matter?<span id='postcolor'>

Insulting mods = bannage sad.gif

Unless you volunteer for certain.................experiments wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Aug. 25 2002,20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 25 2002,16:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 25 2002,15:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So do my looks matter?<span id='postcolor'>

Unless you volunteer for certain.................experiments wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Bah! He's allowed to have an opinion, even if it is wrong. biggrin.gif

And Ex-Ronin, using your mod powers to ensnare people to test yet another of your excellent missions might be considered acuse of mod power. At least..that's what I hope your 'experiments' are. biggrin.gif

Hey, I thought you knew the rules...

Add a smiley, and everything is permitted.

smile.gifwow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Aug. 25 2002,21:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">At least..that's what I hope your 'experiments' are.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, different experiments wink.gifwow.gif

I was going to post something incredibly funny and witty but i cant so ill post this instead.

tarsier4.jpg

I dont know what the f*ck it is either wow.gif

it's monkey...but i don't know the name of it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-Ronin @ Aug. 25 2002,20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Unless you volunteer for certain.................experiments wink.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

hmm..seems like you are a cranky Turkish today tounge.gif

Talking of monkeys now the roflmoa threadds closed i have no place to put this

Smoking_Monkey.jpg

Looks do matter. But you can do a lot with proper clothing. People treat me totally different in Jeans than in a suit. Especially in switzerland you get a lot of trust by the people if they see that you shoes are good Budapester, you suit is not cheap old greasy material and you got a good tie and no silly button-down shirt.  smile.gif

The same is true for informal dress!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 25 2002,21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks do matter. But you can do a lot with proper clothing. People treat me totally different in Jeans than in a suit. Especially in switzerland you get a lot of trust by the people if they see that you shoes are good Budapester, you suit is not cheap old greasy material and you got a good tie and no silly button-down shirt.  smile.gif

The same is true for informal dress!<span id='postcolor'>

i think that works in ANY country biggrin.gif

i tend to be those ppl who really don't give a rat's ass about dress to impress.

and I enjoy my fashion taste, or more precisely, lack thereof.

can't believe how many hours and money ppl spend to dress up...

wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 25 2002,22wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 25 2002,21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks do matter. But you can do a lot with proper clothing. People treat me totally different in Jeans than in a suit. Especially in switzerland you get a lot of trust by the people if they see that you shoes are good Budapester, you suit is not cheap old greasy material and you got a good tie and no silly button-down shirt.  smile.gif

The same is true for informal dress!<span id='postcolor'>

i think that works in ANY country biggrin.gif

i tend to be those ppl who really don't give a rat's ass about dress to impress.

and I enjoy my fashion taste, or more precisely, lack thereof.

can't believe how many hours and money ppl spend to dress up...<span id='postcolor'>

I know what you are talking about, but dont expect people to be share your point of view. Anyway, in doubt you should limit the risk of failure. If you ever apply for a job then you reduce the risk of making a bad impression if you are properly dressed. This doesnt mean that people want to judge you by your first impression but it is an instinct and therefore human. For me this is also a sign of paying people respect. I want to make people see that I care about what impression I make, and that I care about their opinion. One day when you need to make deals with other people you want to create a win-win situation and this is best possible by mutual respect. And one thing is dressing. Also, a proper dress gets you respect.

Concerning informal dress I think it is important to see whether someone is capable to move with time or remained fixed in the 80ies or worse.

LOOOLL actually we should all write what we are wearing right now!