Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Looks do matter?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 24 2002,21:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Duke, youre gonna be pissed when you wake up lol<span id='postcolor'>

Nah, he put the STOP IT there.

*toodles off to the admin controls*

Heheh. NOW he will be pissed biggrin.gif

Duke, feel free to have me change your member title if you dont like it biggrin.gif Please dont get mad or upset, I will happily reset it if you dont like it smile.gif

"hukd on fonix" ..............................GAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

................................Beautiful!!! tounge.gif

Hmm. Perhaps one of you english speaking blokes could explain it to me.

I assume that hukd = hooked, but fonix?

Uhhhhh, Duke, i should point out to you that member titles are often used as a description OF the member...

We need to get this thread back on topic. There is this really good looking girl at school, but the way she talks makes you want to die! She talks so proper it is annoying, it is like me except proper! I was eating at a resturant this summer ,and she was working there, and my cousin and I where both luaghing after hearing her talk,I was afraid she would see me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 24 2002,12:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm. Perhaps one of you english speaking blokes could explain it to me.

I assume that hukd = hooked, but fonix?<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, you see...I think it was warin that gave him that title, and it was meant to be a jab at poor english. The same principal as "Me fale english? Thats un-possible!"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Uhhhhh, Duke, i should point out to you that member titles are often used as a description OF the member...<span id='postcolor'>

It's the truth! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 24 2002,21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was joking. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, but do you like your new title? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 24 2002,21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm. Perhaps one of you english speaking blokes could explain it to me.

Main Entry: pho·nics

Pronunciation: 'fä-niks, 1 is also 'fO-

Function: noun plural but singular in construction

Date: circa 1684

1 : the science of sound : ACOUSTICS

2 : a method of teaching beginners to read and pronounce words by learning the phonetic value of letters, letter groups, and especially syllables

That help, Denoir? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 24 2002,21:38)

I was joking.

Yes, but do you like your new title? <span id='postcolor'>

Ibts tshe vezt bittle tear tis!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 24 2002,21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Someone please explain this: Elongated Sapajou<span id='postcolor'>

Ask Placebo! biggrin.gif

A sapajou is a type of monkey, thus the little monkey and OFP Primate in my avatar smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 24 2002,21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm. Perhaps one of you english speaking blokes could explain it to me.

Phonics is the principle of learning the English language through listening to sounds of the words, rather than memorizing rules. Hence the correct sound, but mangled spelling. Hooked on Phonics is a phonics program over here

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Aug. 24 2002,21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1 : the science of sound : ACOUSTICS

2 : a method of teaching beginners to read and pronounce words by learning the phonetic value of letters, letter groups, and especially syllables

That help, Denoir? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks smile.gif Didn't know number 2.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DOR @ Aug. 24 2002,21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We need to get this thread back on topic. There is this really good lloking girl at school, but the way she talks makes you want to die! She talks so proper it is annoying, it is like me except proper! I was eating at a resturant this summer and she was working there and mu cousin and I where both luaghing, I was afraid she would see me.p<span id='postcolor'>

you sure get a lot out of your foniks... biggrin.gif

and you are a girl? wow.gif

anyway, if a girl can speak properly, i'd say she is a nice lady. but it is also fun to pervert some nice naive southern girls.  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OFP Picasso @ Aug. 24 2002,21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Me fale english? Thats un-possible!"<span id='postcolor'>

hey, that's my line!  mad.gif  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and you are a girl?

<span id='postcolor'>

Well this get me the position of a moderator? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">anyway, if a girl can speak properly, i'd say she is a nice lady. but it is also fun to pervert some nice naive southern girls.

<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe proper is not the word for it. It is sorta high pitched, and in the way thats......well........annoying! Like this....

"so how is the school year for you gentalmen going?"

DOR+gentalmen=oxymoron

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you sure get a lot out of your foniks...

<span id='postcolor'>

I can read at a 3rd grade level now!Yehaaaaa!!!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 24 2002,19:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and you are a girl?

<span id='postcolor'>

Well this get me the position of a moderator? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Duke, face it. If you get to be a moderator, i get to be god, at which point i will command placebo to remove your moderator privileges tounge.gif

well, to be a mod, you have to meet two mods at a local cave at 3am.

the rumor is that you should do everything, from simple liplocking and handjob to a term in oval office. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 24 2002,23:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well, to be a mod, you have to meet two mods at a local cave at 3am.

the rumor is that you should do everything, from simple liplocking and handjob to a term in oval office. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Or, you just have to be logical and completely unbiased, while knowing full well, what all the forum rules are. Which puts Duke so far out of the loop, i'm suprised he even knows it exists.