13 hours ago, saopig40 said:

Does the script still work?

yes it does (as far as i have noticed) but you need to be carefull with custom groups  only one little mistake in the config files and it will not work ..

On 4/11/2022 at 1:19 AM, supergruntsb78 said:

yes it does (as far as i have noticed) but you need to be carefull with custom groups  only one little mistake in the config files and it will not work ..

Can give a example how to custom a RHS class? 

I don't know why, using Fillhouse and percentage to generate AI is always easy to generate count buildings error, is there any way to fix it

On 4/14/2022 at 11:33 AM, saopig40 said:

I don't know why, using Fillhouse and percentage to generate AI is always easy to generate count buildings error, is there any way to fix it

Heys! o/
I've been once again super busy, but I'll try to check this issue out this weekend. Probably some very stupid and small logic error somewhere.

23 hours ago, spunfin said:

Heys! o/
I've been once again super busy, but I'll try to check this issue out this weekend. Probably some very stupid and small logic error somewhere.

Thanks a lot, your script works really well in general

Hello there,

I'm running into issues using the heliParadrop.sqf having RHS units, similar to previous posts in this topic. However I couldn't detect anything that might help to resolve the problem.

• I'm calling the script via trigger: nul = ["paradrop_end", 2, false, false, 1500, 180, true, 500, 500, 5, 0.5, 100, false, false, false, true, player, false, "default", nil, nil, nil, false, false, ["customClass1"]] execVM "LV\heliParadrop.sqf";
  • I added a list of RHS men unit classnames to the arrays men[] , men2[], men3[] of class customClass1 in the config.aissp.hpp
  • I added the same men unit classnames to the array of _OFPmen in the LV_fnc_classnames.sqf
  • I added a cargo plane that servers as helicopter replacement to _OFPhelis in the LV_fnc_classnames.sqf

The plane is spawning and flies to the destination. However no paratroopers appear.

On 4/13/2022 at 7:44 PM, saopig40 said:

Can give a example how to custom a RHS class? 

stil working on finding that out myself  to bad not lot of time to play arma atm 

The website is down since a few days, anyone got an alternative link to the documentation ?

Edited by _Unnamed_
It's back, nevermind :)

Hi, I am trying to get the FillHouse script to work.

I have attached it to an interaction on a laptop object like this:

this addaction ['Start Shoothouse', 'DM_ShoothouseAISpawn'];

in the laptops init text box.

I have the following code in my init.sqf located in my base mission folder with the mission file

DM_ShoothouseAISpawn = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "DM_ShoothouseAISpawn.sqf";

and have the following code in DM_ShoothouseAISpawn.sqf

nul = [DMShootHouse, 2, true, 2, 50, 150, "default", nil, "hint 'Shoothouse Spawning'", nil, ["ALL"]] execVM "LV\fillHouse.sqf";

I have put a Game Logic moduel in the building I want occupied and given it the variable name DMShootHouse

My description.ext file contains the code as posted in the instructions and I have the downloaded LV folder in my base mission folder.

My problem is, I activate the laptop and nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong please>

Kind regards
Dramacius

Edited by Dramacius
typo

On 9/20/2022 at 2:50 PM, Dramacius said:

Hi, I am trying to get the FillHouse script to work.

I have attached it to an interaction on a laptop object like this:

this addaction ['Start Shoothouse', 'DM_ShoothouseAISpawn'];

in the laptops init text box.

I have the following code in my init.sqf located in my base mission folder with the mission file

DM_ShoothouseAISpawn = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "DM_ShoothouseAISpawn.sqf";

and have the following code in DM_ShoothouseAISpawn.sqf

nul = [DMShootHouse, 2, true, 2, 50, 150, "default", nil, "hint 'Shoothouse Spawning'", nil, ["ALL"]] execVM "LV\fillHouse.sqf";

I have put a Game Logic moduel in the building I want occupied and given it the variable name DMShootHouse

My description.ext file contains the code as posted in the instructions and I have the downloaded LV folder in my base mission folder.

My problem is, I activate the laptop and nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong please>

Kind regards
Dramacius

Mostly solved but each createUnit creates them into a seperate group, like all on east but 1 unit in each Alpha, Bravo, Charlie etc.

On 9/24/2022 at 9:26 AM, Dramacius said:

Mostly solved but each createUnit creates them into a seperate group, like all on east but 1 unit in each Alpha, Bravo, Charlie etc.

All solved!

• Like 1

That's the kind of thing it gives out))

22:35:37 Error in expression <select 1;
_radius = _this select 2;

if(_center in allMapMarkers)then{
_center0 >
22:35:37   Error position: <_center in allMapMarkers)then{
_center0 >
22:35:37   Error Undefined variable in expression: _center
22:35:37 Error in expression <> 1)then{
_buildings = ["all in radius",_center,_radius] call LV_nearestBuilding>
22:35:37   Error position: <_center,_radius] call LV_nearestBuilding>
22:35:37   Error Undefined variable in expression: _center
22:35:37 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Belavezhsk\LV\fillHouse.sqf..., line 106
22:35:37 Error in expression < _houseObjects)<1)then{ _houseObjects = _center0 nearObjects ["Building", _radiu>
22:35:37   Error position: <_center0 nearObjects ["Building", _radiu>
22:35:37   Error Undefined variable in expression: _center0
22:35:37 Error in expression <dius":{
_houseObjects = nearestObjects [_center0, ["House","Building"], _radius]>
22:35:37   Error position: <_center0, ["House","Building"], _radius]>
22:35:37   Error Undefined variable in expression: _center0