Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

The 2 schoolgirls dead

Wonder what they will do to the person/people who did this. Life in prision? Whoever did this should get the death peanalty. mad.gif

It is terrible, these crimes seem to be getting more frequent.

Yes Duke, we want the filth hanged too. At least give the sick bastards who commit these crimes a threat. I can't find anyone who doesn't want these utter shits strung up and left for the crows.

I normally try to be measured when I post but this thing has the whole country angry and sad. I can't find any mercy in me for these monsters.

This is so sad, I'm heartsick of reading about crimes like this. I think one good thing I took from that article was the last paragraph.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The BBC, ITN and Sky News have agreed to leave Soham in response to a request from the police and the families. A spokesman for the BBC said that the corporation wished to thank the people of the town for their assistance and forebearance at this difficult time.<span id='postcolor'>

That is so honorable, respectable, humane, touching, gah I can't even express how much respect I have for those organizations for doing that. It's a nice change to see as compared to elsewhere in the world where the news practically breaks into the families houses to watch them with their cameras. Hats off to BBC, ITN, and Sky News.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 19 2002,03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Those slugs should be hung, lethal injection to nice.<span id='postcolor'>

We never used lethal injection, always hanging. We ended capital punishment in the '60s but there is a lot of support for its return. This sort of disgusting crime warrents it. At least send the message to the perverted monsters that are out there thinking about killing and interfering with a child, that they will die for it.

Hanging? Too quick! Unless you do it the slow way.... What sick F**ks would want to do this?> What is their bloody motive? I have a good idea! Instead of using Guinee Pigs and mice for experiments, we can use whoever commited these crimes. They could make up for their terrible crimes by contracting cancer of something. Then we could have lots of fun giving them experimental drugs!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 19 2002,06:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hanging? Too quick! Unless you do it the slow way.... What sick F**ks would want to do this?> What is their bloody motive? I have a good idea! Instead of using Guinee Pigs and mice for experiments, we can use whoever commited these crimes. They could make up for their terrible crimes by contracting cancer of something. Then we could have lots of fun giving them experimental drugs!<span id='postcolor'>

Thats how we all feel when we realise just what they did, but seriously they shoud be hanged.

Stop this hanging crap! Its the 21st century! Not the bloody middle ages, we need a new age painful way to kill people! So we use them for medical experiments, to help the human race they have abused. Or the firing squad, always the firing squad.

good then u wouldn`t mind some new laws being pushed through that try and stop these type of things but just chip away at our libertys in practice.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 19 2002,06:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Stop this hanging crap! Its the 21st century! Not the bloody middle ages, we need a new age painful way to kill people! So we use them for medical experiments, to help the human race they have abused. Or the firing squad, always the firing squad.<span id='postcolor'>

Remember we don't want to become the sadistic sub-humans they are.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 19 2002,06:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh now you want capital punishment.<span id='postcolor'>

I have always been in favor of it, I have had doubts, but these hideous crimes deserve it. As a threat and a punishment. Bring back the good old British Rope!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ Aug. 19 2002,06:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and whhat other crimes would be deserving of it out of intrest.<span id='postcolor'>

Well we have had the capital punishment debate before, and I'm not really interested in having it again, but in answer to your question;murder and high treason.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ Aug. 19 2002,06:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whats high treason?<span id='postcolor'>

Betraying the state in such a way to put the people of the countrys lives in danger, usually passing critical military secrets in war time.

Thats why we use the firing squad..... We get to kill them, and not be as evil as them smile.gif But I think it will be good to let them SUFFER in prison for the rest of their lives! And we better make sure they REGRET every day they LIVE. That what they can punnish themsleves without us having to get our hands dirty tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 19 2002,10:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That way they can punnish themselves without us having to get our hands dirty tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

So much for your sig quote! tounge.gif

Without wanting to get into specifics of punishment, I just feel that nothing seems to act as a deterrent. The only progress that seems to be made is that these people get caught faster and can be removed from society before they become serial killers.

America has no quams about executing its worst killers and yet seems to have more of them than any other country in the world ( even allowing for population ). Surely the question is not what is done after the crime. The question should be why do societies produce these people and what can be done to detect / prevent them earlier?

I think that life in prison will do just fine.

Maybe the other inmates will sentence the guy to death.

Let's just hope that he doesn't get isolated in his own cell..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 19 2002,03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Those slugs should be hung, lethal injection to nice.<span id='postcolor'>

Burnt at the stake, more like.

Or maybe have their guts cut open and staked out over a bullant nest...