Sign in to follow this  
jgbtl292

are you kidding me bis ? whats that ? what ??

ok its 2035 no warrior / fist / felin / idz ES or other future or ids ( actual in the troop )thing for infantry - space helmet on red with no function -lol ok no problem for me

that a small list - for all my .. no .no . i cant this its so .......

and now - we have nato on blufor and no nato track tanks or others ? sorry the Israeli things are better on free green army side.

no ifv not one ! the namer is a over armored abc not more. where is the west traked IFV

big weapons stations an the self propelled artillery ?? - joke

2035 one jet ....a trainer from Czech with 2 aa and 2 at lol come one is a joke or !?

the same aa turett on blue and red ? with a tv sat and no search and track radar ? ........

blufor spacial stealth copters on blufor - with no anti tank capability and no stealth ..... come one whats going up ?

a double rotor future brain battle copter on red .. and he fly like a boing747

that the terrible weapon mix i have ever see in a game !!!

this is so a bad work - i have no word for this.

what have you for kids as a military advisor

you have now nato on blue side and make a weapons mix from dreams and non nato states ... :butbut:

tanks - m1a2 / leopard 2/ challenger 2 / leclerc 2 / altay / Ariete / not one maby in a little furure versions ? not cool enough

IFV - bradley / CV9040 and VARIANTS / warrior / marder / puma / VBCI / ACV-300 / Dardo the same maybe one in future versions - only the puma cv9040 they are brand new

eurofighter raptor raflale mig tornado viggen f35 ot all the others variation or the newest versions or the projected versions

apache comanche tiger Denel AH-2 Agusta A129 or or or or ....artillery systems so many old and new or chancel. pzh2000e or acher or maybe a crusader ... so many planed or canceled things on blufor and redfor side .....

i´m very pisses off

so many things - and we have in the game this shit .....

i go to cry

i`m very disappointed ....

i play this game from the first ofp demo its time to go .................

Might want to work on your grammer first if you intend anyone to read this normally.

Might want to work on your grammer first if you intend anyone to read this normally.

English might not be his first language, I still get what hes trying to say. Although there are threads discussing this already.

Might want to work on your spelling. :cool:

English might not be his first language, I still get what hes trying to say. Although there are threads discussing this already.

While I understand your point the way he wrote his post just makes me go away and not read it at all.

As for the OP - what would the fictious future versions of the vehicles you listed offer over the ones we have now? (except being your favorites). It's not like you can predict what vehicles different militaries will order in the next 20 years, and even then, they may be new designs instead of some new variants of the 90s technology you listed.

More importantly, you even listed stuff that still ain't in mass production today, so what's the difference really?

Exactly, we already have enough such threads, no need for another one.