Sign in to follow this  
PLRSniper

The best mod award

If you mod isn't in the option, vote: "9. Other (not listed mod)" and write the name of the mod.

smile.gif

i think after the release of the demo many people would say that its bw-mod.... lets wait for the final version and for other mod demos and finals... its too early to say properly whats the best mod i think

LMAO

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Xer0 @ Aug. 16 2002,02:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Desert storm mod.<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL

I would say the lost brother's mod. DKM is good. Hell, they are all good.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Aug. 16 2002,02:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Retaliation<span id='postcolor'>

ROFLMAO

voting for a mod thats in ur sig is a big no no smile.gif it looks biased smile.gif

wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Xer0 @ Aug. 16 2002,02wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Desert storm mod.<span id='postcolor'>

Hahahahah, you know why its the best?

Because all the stuff in it is stolen from someone else!

ROFLMAO

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Aug. 16 2002,03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">voting for a mod thats in ur sig is a big no no smile.gif it looks biased smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hell yeah!! I am totally biased, but seriously I think Invasion 1944 gonna be great!

Those choopers have been remade so can you please mention some of the addons you say are stolen.

you say remade so they are stolen before they are remade right?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Xer0 @ Aug. 16 2002,03:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Those choopers have been remade so can you please mention some of the addons you say are stolen.<span id='postcolor'>

Don't start this discussion again or I will close this topic.

Just close it! its gonna go to hell anyway after the "Stole addon" remark.

denior wasnt that your 3000th post?

And I kinda disagree with a list of mods, half of them are not even real mods, and whoever started the topic forgot to add heaps of other good mods.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Aug. 16 2002,03:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">denior wasnt that your 3000th post?<span id='postcolor'>

So it was. I stopped counting at 1500 smile.gif

i dont count the forum does it for me hehe

but back to the topic i think there are much more mods than that small list way more mods

and i dont think there is a best mod with voting because has another feeling about a mod some like ww2 mods and some like sci-fi mods or something

I prefer addons. But on that note, i think Flipers M4A1 packs win any day!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Xer0 @ Aug. 16 2002,03:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Those choopers have been remade so can you please mention some of the addons you say are stolen.<span id='postcolor'>

actually the 'grey' ones are still the same textures, just slightly lighter...check the evidence Tigershark gave with the writing under the window

anyway ill probably get told off for saying that :/