Sign in to follow this  
oggoeg

Weapon switching need some love

I do believe that infantry is good as it is right now ( I think most of people do ), that doesn't mean that some things don't require some polish. But for a normal play it's fine as it is.

But right now I think there are more important things to solve: Campaign, driving AI, more ships / planes, chopper controls, deploy bipod, performance, etc. ( just read the forums )

I've been reading the forums almost every day since Alpha came out. I just couldn't get my account to work. :D And a bit prior to that (around A2)

I know what the priorities are, but there will be a moment when people (you too) stumble across these bugs and mad transitions and you will grind your teeth and think "what the h**l is going on!?"

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:35 ----------

On one hand it's not the highest priority feature in the world but on the other hand it's been almost 14 years.

all the people saying this is okay...they're the same ones saying moving while reloading wasn't necessary. more ships/planes isn't going to improve core mechanics one bit.

I've been reading the forums almost every day since Alpha came out. I just couldn't get my account to work. :D And a bit prior to that (around A2)

I know what the priorities are, but there will be a moment when people (you too) stumble across these bugs and mad transitions and you will grind your teeth and think "what the h**l is going on!?"

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:35 ----------

Then we also have problems with the PCML not being disposable and the MX rifles that cannot use the fire does that are clearly marked on the sides of the weapons and the 100 round magazine which clearly can fit in the other guns.

I think lots of people agree that is enough with content and graphical fidelity and that is time

to start fixing game engine mechanics.Clunky action menu, better context menu, switching

weapons on the move multiplayer interface and more and more...