Sign in to follow this  
Dead3ye

Will we ever see weapon resting and bipod deployment?

I dunno if it has been mentioned... but try the TMR mod.

It has weapon resting and deployable (but invisible) bipods.

The MP servers I play on allow it (thankfully), give it a shot. :)

I really don't want to expect "any" ArmA 4 or 5 or..

Features not implemented for years-me and lot other people (Feedback tracker and these forums are full of those..)

we believed those goods will come to ARMA 3..the flagship of BI and ARMA series.

We believed that for lots of reasons.

1) ARMA 3 had better funding than its predecessors

Nobody would believe ArmA2 would sell so..'better-than-before'

2) More people were fascinated about the mil-sim aspect (hundreds of videos on U-tube) ==more clients-to-be

3) Engine (back then) was going to have an upgrade so..why not BI (who loves SO much its faithful community) not

to implement breakthrough features..and make lots of poor b@sterds happy??

-----

..(as always in my humble opinion)..

We are getting a performance-vampire ARMA 2 1/2.

I 'll stick-on-it..but i doubt there will be for me any ArmA 4 for the days to come..

Who knows..maybe things will get better after release..

Does it have better funding though? You would have thought (hoped) with all the money they made from Arma 2 sales after DayZ came about, they would have heavily invested in Arma 3 but I honestly don't get that impression, so far at least. And yeah if they ever make an Arma 4 and they are still using this engine I can see a lot of people giving up on it. Some people here might slate games like Battlefield but at least it has some simple things that this doesn't, e.g. bipods, climbing over walls, great sound, you can actually walk on rocks etc.

Edited by clydefrog

i really hope we'll see it in the future... i think it isnt that hard to apply it in game.. im sick of the invisible bipods :P