Sign in to follow this  
Caiden

From the creators of Stratis Life: ArmA 3 Life

Do you guys have a teamspeak? I'm interested in offering my skills as a developer.

We do have a TS. It's not the official A3L TS but we use it to chill and work on the mod. PM me and I will get you that info.

Hi Guys,

I love what you guys are doing with the MOD and would like to offer you a server in the UK should you need one :) I have a life server atm but does not have anything near to what you guys are developing and I am really interested to see where you go with your version.

I would be happy for the server to be locked by password or open to the public. PM me if you are interested.

Regards,

Pry

I like what I see... but I'm a bit dissapointed about the vehicles. Not the 3d models and so on, which are very nice, I mean the type.

They are so "american" ones, I would like to see european ones as Altis is in Europe.

For sure, I would like to have this car as Cop Car (you can see some free models with interior and so on in the net)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/Alfa-romeo-159-Guardia-Civil-Tr%C3%A1fico.jpg (106 kB)

As spaniard, of course I would also like to see the Citroen C4 Picasso, Seat Altea XL and so on as cop cars... which you can then also use as civs car for the mod... but this is up to you guys.

I recommend you see pics of British, German, Spanish, Italian police and fire departaments/EMS, so you can make some European look-like models.

Btw, keep the good work.

I like what I see... but I'm a bit dissapointed about the vehicles. Not the 3d models and so on, which are very nice, I mean the type.

They are so "american" ones, I would like to see european ones as Altis is in Europe.

I wanted this, too, but it's kinda too late now.

As spaniard, of course I would also like to see the Citroen C4 Picasso

Aren't Citroen cars French?

Ignore the people complaining about the USA theme. You've done amazing work and it all looks fantastic. Going back to reskin everything would just take precious time that could be spent on something more important. Maybe down the line once the major work is done you can go back but right now it's way down the list of things to do.

It's never too late.

Believe me, we are trying our best to make this mod enjoyable for everyone. There just may be a larger selection of police vehicles coming soon :)

Edited by ThRyCkz

i like what you have been doing and it looks like it will be a lot of fun when its ready

ugh i was wondering where we can sign up for the testing. Or mostly likely when will sign ups for servers be in general.

Thank you,

iponu

They have a website where you can sign up. However, they're adding in the forums first before accepting sign ups. I'm sure there will be an update on this forum topic when the time comes.

Forums will be online soon!

Do you have a date or maybe even just in the next week ?

Do you have a date or maybe even just in the next week ?

At the moment no, we want to make sure people can use it without any problems or glitches. Stay tuned!

At the moment no, we want to make sure people can use it without any problems or glitches. Stay tuned!

Ok what fourms are you using

Ok what fourms are you using

We will be using the one on our website once it goes live. Until then we just chat with people here as we are not ready to hand out our TeamSpeak info just yet.

Edited by Delgado

Soon or soonâ„¢? ;)

Haha, we will let you know in due time! :D

This looks way too good to be true... I've never seen anything like this, most other missions don't seem to put the effort in, but here its a different story.

This looks way too good to be true... I've never seen anything like this, most other missions don't seem to put the effort in, but here its a different story.

We learned from Stratis life. We were the ones who created stratis life but it was half rushed and poorly made. Not again! We are taking our time and putting full effort into this mod which is why we will be the only ones hosting it as to keep all our content to ourselves and so other servers don't ruin the mods name. If you're interested in helping out Jumes sign up on our website. We hope to have a forum up soon!

Another EMT skin and fixed up the ambulance a little bit. Also another sneak preview on some other stuff we would like to show you in our next dev update (Mainly the economy system!)

N5ugaBml.jpg

Bn7ipEAl.png

And much more...

Stay tuned for the next dev update video.

ArmA 3 Life Project Leaders,

Caiden & Zannaza.

The ambulance is still used by the fire department? Uhm...okay...

After doing some research, we found out that many EMTs do work under the fire department in which they have the same shifts as fire fighters and the same rest break. In the two man EMS team one can actually have fire fighter training as well so it can go either way. While not having "Altis EMS" doesn't mean it isn't realistic. One might be able to concur that if a nation isn't too wealthy that they would often merge two departments into one just to save time and money, or at least that's what we might go with here.

@Arma3Life

Can I ask some questions about your background?

Did you ever make stuff for Arma 2? Did you ever play life modes in Arma2 and if so, which ones? Have you seen the custom versions of your Stratis/Altis life made by clans, and do you see anything you can add from theirs into Arma3Life?

@Arma3Life

Can I ask some questions about your background?

Did you ever make stuff for Arma 2? Did you ever play life modes in Arma2 and if so, which ones? Have you seen the custom versions of your Stratis/Altis life made by clans, and do you see anything you can add from theirs into Arma3Life?

We made custom missions for ourselves in ArmA 2 mostly. We had plans to make a life server but when ArmA 3 was announced we completely dropped ArmA 2. We have seen custom versions of our life server and we do not plan on taking anything from them unless we absolutely need it i.e a fire station, cars, etc. We are just implementing our ideas into a life mod we think would be awesome.

As for having played life mods, yes we have. We've played on too many servers to name them but the most I remember is Tactical Combat Gaming. While they were fun, I didn't find their methods of admining suitable to my play style. The "dutchies" have played on more life servers then I. So trust me when I say we LOVE life roleplaying servers.

Edited by Delgado