massi

UK Special Operations A3

Thanks for mirrors Foxhound and Kari Charles ;)

Hello massi. I love your units and weapons, and I'm looking forward to future versions of the vehicle pack. I have a couple of questions I'm hoping you'll have the time and/or inclination to answer:

-Can you release a version of your uniforms/equipment without dependencies on the weapons and vehicles? I'd love to use the gear, but I don't have a place for the other addons at this time. I saw this question asked earlier in the thread, but I didn't see an answer when I scanned through (though I did read fast so I could have overlooked it).

-Could you include long-sleeve versions of the uniform color combinations (for example, Tan shirt with Multicam pants). The rolled-sleeve versions are nice, but the absence of long-sleeved versions strikes me as odd.

These questions relate to all of your uniform packs, not just the UK units. Thank you for your efforts, regardless, and keep up the great work.

On a side note, I am thoroughly impressed with the way your weapons mod has improved over time.

Hello massi. I love your units and weapons, and I'm looking forward to future versions of the vehicle pack. I have a couple of questions I'm hoping you'll have the time and/or inclination to answer:

-Can you release a version of your uniforms/equipment without dependencies on the weapons and vehicles? I'd love to use the gear, but I don't have a place for the other addons at this time. I saw this question asked earlier in the thread, but I didn't see an answer when I scanned through (though I did read fast so I could have overlooked it).

-Could you include long-sleeve versions of the uniform color combinations (for example, Tan shirt with Multicam pants). The rolled-sleeve versions are nice, but the absence of long-sleeved versions strikes me as odd.

These questions relate to all of your uniform packs, not just the UK units. Thank you for your efforts, regardless, and keep up the great work.

On a side note, I am thoroughly impressed with the way your weapons mod has improved over time.

Hi,

I'm sorry but I'll keep the units depending on my weapons, and I won't release a separate uniform pack sorry again, for now I think the best solution is to include optional config to disable vehicles dependancy, like I'm doing now for my units packs ;)

added optional config to remove NATO SF Spetsnaz VEHICLES dependancy (read instructions can cause issues!)

Not very clear what you mean?Tht means if I add that optional config into my @folder would cause this issues or if I don't add it would cause?

added optional config to remove NATO SF Spetsnaz VEHICLES dependancy (read instructions can cause issues!)

Not very clear what you mean?Tht means if I add that optional config into my @folder would cause this issues or if I don't add it would cause?

I suppose he meant you need to follow this instructions to avoid issues:

In order to use it:

- open @mas/addons

- REMOVE "mas_ukf_sftg_c.pbo" file and replace it with "mas_ukf_sftg_noveh_c.pbo"

- done

I suppose he meant you need to follow this instructions to avoid issues:

Okay,thanks

9iur.jpg

by massi

UK SPECIAL FORCES for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but while I was updating another of my pack i noticed I left some lines of code in my UK mod that could cause ingame errors, so please re-download this updated version.

sorry again ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bb42pcbufpnp4ad/UK_SFTG_A3_v_1.6.7z

best regards

massi

Thanks for informing us about the updated version mate :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi Massi, I noticed using VA some fixes and missing things I would be glad if you can add:

- There's no heavy vest with black and arctic camo;

- The UK desert/tan recon uniform have a green shirt;

- The UK desert ghillie shirt shouldn't be tan ?

- Can you add the tan and green paratrooper shirt variant (the one similar to the vanilla guerrila outfit) also with desert and MTP camo pants ?

Thanks again for the outstanding work you gifted us :D !!

Best regards

Thanks Massi for providing the optional config to remove vehicles from the pack! :)

Thanks for mirrors and suggestions ;)

Been meaning to ask for ages now, how come you have V-05 badges on all the rigs and helmets?

Can I suggest giving the UKSF HEMMT trucks instead of Kamaz trucks which can be called MANN trucks and removing that Russian/CSAT CAS plane from Italian SF and UKSF? It would add to the realism.

Also not all Recon and DA units use silenced weapons.

Really like your mods!

Guest HellGhost

Hi,

I see that since the last updates, you start to add better poly and texture models !

That's a great work.

Can we expect a Tactical AA-12 ?

A great work since the new models !

I really reconsider the idea to keep and use your weapons with units !

Just a thing : Visibly, the suppressors isn't effective. Using them still alert the hostiles nearby.

Edited by HellGhost

Hi,

I see that since the last updates, you start to add better poly and texture models !

That's a great work.

Can we expect a Tactical AA-12 ?

A great work since the new models !

I really reconsider the idea to keep and use your weapons with units !

Just a thing : Visibly, the suppressors isn't effective. Using them still alert the hostiles nearby.

I dont think any SF had used the AA-12 in real life.Serious it is not suitable for special opertion.As for the suppressors issue,I think that's BIS' fault.

question on the UK SF pack - when I spawn a UKSF weapons crate I can get the L119 working no problem however for the M249 and MK48 when I equip my player with this and then

try and save either of these in the arsenal function as a profile the M249 and MK48 slots do not save and just appear blank - am I doing something wrong?also is this the same MK48 and M249 that appears in the vanilla SF weapons pack mod that you install before running the UKSF pack?(guns feel a little different when I fire it?)

question on the UK SF pack - when I spawn a UKSF weapons crate I can get the L119 working no problem however for the M249 and MK48 when I equip my player with this and then

try and save either of these in the arsenal function as a profile the M249 and MK48 slots do not save and just appear blank - am I doing something wrong?also is this the same MK48 and M249 that appears in the vanilla SF weapons pack mod that you install before running the UKSF pack?(guns feel a little different when I fire it?)

Another BIS fault.For what little trick I'm using for aviod this,I get the weapons from the crate then open the VA,but dont click the main weapon slot and just save the gear.Then load it also without click the main weapon slot in the VA.Works fine for me.

thanks Jin will give this a try - note I never used this with the vanilla Virtual Ammo and trying to save it through that but will give it a try - I was going through the arsenal which I access through MCC or through the "U" key (I do have a mod installed that lets me do this) - weird thing is all the other weapons work fine - also do you know if the MK48 appears in the UK box is the same as the one one from the vanilla SF weapons pack (feels different the few times I have tried it)

Guest HellGhost

=> "I dont think any SF had used the AA-12 in real life.Serious it is not suitable for special opertion"

It's not because the AA-12 is not used by Special Ops that we can't have it.

It can be used by Special Units like the M4 Super 90.

So it's a good idea to add it.

And a suppressor exist for the AA-12.

Like it's a shotgun, using it with tactical equipement like flashlight, suppressor and/or RDS should be really good to structure securisation.

And it's an import weapons mod right ?

So, like the AA-12 is in ArmA II, it's normal to port it with the others weapons.

=> "As for the suppressors issue,I think that's BIS' fault"

No, I don't think it's the BI fault.

Using all other suppressors, even with default BI weapons and suppressors and all work perfectly.

Using all other mods, like R3F, that have the same issue before work correctly now after an update.

So, it's a problem from the mod, not BI.

That can't be always BI fault.

Edited by HellGhost

Massi's addons isn't really a import mod, he does his own stuff along with his team. And remember, its up to Massi to decide what goes in, we can all ask nicely but he makes the choices

Guest HellGhost

I don't ask badly.

It's an import mod, like I always read.

And the point that make it above the other, that' sthe new high poly and quality work since some updates.

And adding the AA-12 should be great.

It seems that everybody dislike the AA-12 here, don't really know why.

I don't ask badly.

It's an import mod, like I always read.

And the point that make it above the other, that' sthe new high poly and quality work since some updates.

And adding the AA-12 should be great.

It seems that everybody dislike the AA-12 here, don't really know why.

I don't dislike it^^ As well as I don't see it such a need, I would like if massi will ever add it to the collection :)

Guest HellGhost

I find it really usefull.

Even in SpecOps.

Using it against light armored vehicles with explosives slugs is really usefull.

And it permit a lot of things.

Great to know that nobody dislike it haha !

I really see in this weapon a great utility in many operations types.

And when using it correctly, I discovered that it can take the role of support weapon.