Sign in to follow this  
EliteSniper

Chernobyl and Pripyat map.

Anyone else think it would be awesome to implement these real time locations? Leave your feedback.

there is a quite crap addon map of Chernobyl already. And a guy working on his stalker zone project for arma 3. Let me say this befor mods: search before starting a new thread.

Cool!:yay: To be honest, I don't care about a mod for the game. I'm talking about a map put into the game:p

I don't think anyone else has asked my question either.:bounce3:

Cool!:yay: To be honest, I don't care about a mod for the game. I'm talking about a map put into the game:p

I don't think anyone else has asked my question either.:bounce3:

but it is a map.

but it is a map.

Talking about a map implemented by the developers. Bug free, lag free, and building in which you can go in. Right now that map is just eye candy. You can't actually go in most of the buildings, and most of the map is flat. Chernobyl and Pripyat are not flat.(around the outside.) Plus on top of that, the trees are bright green and living. The trees in Pripyat are dead and leafless.

But it's a good map, but not meant for playing, just meant for looking.

there is a quite crap addon map of Chernobyl already. And a guy working on his stalker zone project for arma 3. Let me say this befor mods: search before starting a new thread.

You are aware that it is WIP right? It's amazing to call someone else's work crap only because it's not finished and has some problems. That's the right attitude towards our fellow community modders which are investing a lot of time so that you can enjoy things for free. My sincere compliment towards your attitude. Pun intended.

Have a nice day

• Like 1

Talking about a map implemented by the developers. Bug free, lag free, and building in which you can go in. Right now that map is just eye candy. You can't actually go in most of the buildings, and most of the map is flat. Chernobyl and Pripyat are not flat.(around the outside.) Plus on top of that, the trees are bright green and living. The trees in Pripyat are dead and leafless.

But it's a good map, but not meant for playing, just meant for looking.

Just wait for A3 tools release, in Arma 2 there were tons of maps made by users with the BIS quality, just take a look at thirsk, panthera, lingor for arma 2 just to have an idea on the quality, users here are making very excellent stuff, without to disturb developers from their job, just wait we're still on beta stage and no new tools released yet for arma 3