Sign in to follow this  
fabio_chavez

tweaked lighting cfgs for AiA (give feedback)

back to what i was saying, Fabio, do you think that this will work with A3MP because the map classnames are the same?

It will, i will check this out aftet i spoke with Kju, i need to send him some updates for CUP so i take a sec about new lighting for a3mp.

What about vanilla maps? The fog in A3 is way, way too blue. Even better, a script to apply each of these as the mission requires would be even better. If the fog looked better in A3 my missions would always have some to make the draw distance look more natural, but it'd need to be more of a haze than a bunch of blue cotton candy :p

I can't seem to get this to work. I'm running @AllinArma and @dry_haze. This is the result on Takistan:

hf7GdMEl.jpg

Is this mod still compatible with A3/AiA? I absolutely love the sandy atmosphere in your screenshots, it really adds to the immersion factor.

What about vanilla maps? The fog in A3 is way, way too blue. Even better, a script to apply each of these as the mission requires would be even better. If the fog looked better in A3 my missions would always have some to make the draw distance look more natural, but it'd need to be more of a haze than a bunch of blue cotton candy :p

+10!

That would be lovely; the current lighting keeps me from playing the vanilla missions - and I can't afford to run SweetFX on my old rig...

That's really impressive work there!

I can't seem to get this to work. I'm running @AllinArma and @dry_haze.

you are not supposed to use @dry_haze or any seperate download together with aia, those are very old and just fullfilled the purpose of testing configs seperately before including them in AiA, AiA now has the latest config for all non a3 maps by default and its going to receive another update in the future.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up. Question is, why does my game not look like your screenshots then? It still seems to have the default Stratis Mediterranean blue fog and not the desert/sandy one as seen in your screenshots. I'm running the latest version of both Arma 3 and AiA as from Play WithSIX.

you are not supposed to use @dry_haze or any seperate download together with aia, those are very old and just fullfilled the purpose of testing configs seperately before including them in AiA, AiA now has the latest config for all non a3 maps by default and its going to receive another update in the future.

wait so theres parts of the mod released already? where can i get it, im interested in using it with A3MP