Sign in to follow this  
sproyd

New sidearm - anyone else have trouble believing its 9mm?

I don't understand people who try to find all these silly excuses for balancing like "there were 3.5 pistols produced that used 9mm"

How can you like handguns being the same?

It's already bad that assault rifles of BLUFOR and OPFOR are little more than clones of each other with a different 3D model (MX and Katiba) both firing exactly the same ammo. It's already bad that semi-auto sniper rifle is no different from bolt-action.

Do you find this mirroring fun? When the biggest difference between sides are insectoid helmets of OPFOR and a littlebird chopper of BLUFOR?

OH! and the new KRISS VECTOR even has 45 acp written on it in-game but its 9mm!! According to Wiki All current KRISS Vectors are chambered in .45 ACP.

http://s9.postimg.org/n00fww427/kriss.jpg (148 kB)

But god does it look awesome!!!!!

Here's the real steel for comparison

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/551344_4154114750574_1951654364_n.jpg

That photo it´s from a airsoft gun ;) But you are right they need to create .45 acp caliber, this caliber has more stopping power than 9mm but since there´s none proper heath and armour system. Its a shame only to be a visual bug.

Kown Issues of the beta

• Vermin SBR has wrong ammo description - it uses .45 ACP but description says 9mm
  • ACP-C2 uses wrong ammo - it should use .45 ACP but uses 9mm

/Case closed

Edited by ElPresidente

i want USP and MK 23 pistol into Arma 3 :)

Realy? are you sure that you want a USP? i was 2 years in the german Army,and we have the P8 its the same gun like the USP and with that thing you wouldn´t hit anything farther then 20 meters because of the hard recoil.

Realy? are you sure that you want a USP? i was 2 years in the german Army,and we have the P8 its the same gun like the USP and with that thing you wouldn´t hit anything farther then 20 meters because of the hard recoil.

just saying ^.^

Kown Issues of the beta
Vermin SBR has wrong ammo description - it uses .45 ACP but description says 9mm

ACP-C2 uses wrong ammo - it should use .45 ACP but uses 9mm

/Case closed

Thank you for posting this. As this was a just a mistake on behalf of the devs and not a design decisions, this thread will now flip over riding a ATV while playing Arma 2:CO