Sign in to follow this  
Remi .A

Backwards Hat

Good mod !

I like baseball caps ;)

How do I use this mod?

Google is your friend.

Nice work, OP

Hey are you still gonna fix this? I would love to play with it, too bad it shows up white

super cool man, i've been waiting for this for a while lol

already fixed Thomas reDownload from the first page, all textures are fixed.

Thanks!

edit: it stíll shows up white. something with P:/backwardshat/...

Edited by ltsThomas

Hi can someone please help by explaining were to find these caps via editor as iv looked and can not find them anywhere.

Would be nice to have some info.:mad:

Hi thanks for prompt reply I'm using Virtual ammo box in some missions, iv found the caps but there white iv installed the updated version but still no joy.

Thanks for all the good work you guys do for the community, with out you people it would be challenging to stick with some games.

Long live the modders.

Edited by OTScript

I just uploaded a new version on the main page, I just got a message back from thomas saying the textures show now.

Great stuff thanks for updating. I have a small request if I may. You were kind enough to offer this as open source (thanks again for that)

I noticed you have put a local copy of the default black capb texture in the mod and your model is using that version. There shouldn't be any need to do this since they're identical. Would you mind updating the model to use the black cap texture within the core game pbo "characters_f"?

I'm using this awesome cap in my PMC mod and in a bid to make my mod dependency free I have created a copy of your cap within my mod using my own PMC cap textures.

No problem if you want to leave as is, ill just work around it, but it would save me having to redo texture paths in O2 every time you update it :)

The opensource and the regular are updated to use the original a3 files.

The opensource and the regular are updated to use the original a3 files.

Thanks mate, appreciated :)

I will be working this week and some new retextures of the hat, some small stuff but if anyone has any ideas of what someone might want. Logos, sports hats that sort of thing please by all means post it here and ill see if I can incorporate it into the next update.