Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

POST HERE IF U WANT THE SDK

Maybe if we get enough Posts BIS we actually let us have it....... So, post here if u want to be able to see other countries weapons and vehicles in the game etc.

tssss

do you think a thread on the forum will change something ?

there won't be any sdk , the tools will be released one after one to the public , we already have the lip synchroniser , and the texture swaper

they'll drip them out to us slowly as they know we want it. The big ones - Objektiv (or whatever) and the terrain maker will obviously come out after Red Hammer and probably Operation Vietnam etc.

Of course giving us that soon would be good.

There will be an SDK pack at the end when they stick all the individual tools into a .zip and give it a name wink.gif

Yea, but maybe if we get 10,000 posts on here they might think about it.. Theres always hope !!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from ChickenHawk on 1:04 am on Nov. 7, 2001

Yea, but maybe if we get 10,000 posts on here they might think about it.. Theres always hope !!<span id='postcolor'>

if i would get 10.000 posts i will select all and press delete would out even looking in one of them.

BIS take notice of public opinion check out the latest gun add ons everyone wanted that swiss gun steyr thing.

give us the SDK i see no big deal with the re-lease

a coulpe more islands would be cool 3 just don't cut it

get it and smoke it

i have been usin 3ds max to make various models and i would like to import them to opflash especially my latest model which is a minigun and i think many of us would like to light people up with it

I think, naked p3D editor non solve our problem with new models. If we add new car, we need change sourse code fo rotating wheels, worked guages, light and other.

Will be good have:

Ultimate script comand list with description

Ultimate objects name list

Terrain editor

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from ChickenHawk on 10:16 am on Nov. 7, 2001

Maybe if we get enough Posts BIS we actually let us have it....... So, post here if u want to be able to see other countries weapons and vehicles in the game etc.

<span id='postcolor'>

It would be good to post for a SDK

But guess what....

There isn't one

They havent bowed yet to everyones will so I doubt they will do it now.

According to Codemasters there is "something" big coming out before the end of the year but I have no idea what. Just wait.

"Something big" may just be Red Hammer though

Its also important to note that they probably dont have an SDK as such, just a collection of stuff. What we need is to force them to stick ALL of that stuff into a .zip file and upload it smile.gif

I want it more than a gift-wraped extracrispy barbeque flavour midget.

SDK? Bah.

OFP seems to be driven mostly by OO script (just look at the class structures in the config.cpp & mission.sqm files).

Chances are the only "SDK" you need is a good text editor (TextPad - a programmer's best friend).

What is *truly* needed is OFP's "base" scripts, so that modders can really dig down into the nitty gritty code.

Addons and maps are nice - but they aren't mods. When we have the ability to define our own calls and override existing functions in the script, that's when we can start modding this game.

So the question is...why on earth is BIS keeping the script from us? Geez...Tribes 2's base script was available to modders in *BETA* - before the game even went retail for crying out loud...(same went for Tribes 1 IIRC)...

Give us the SDK and any tools for making what we want in ofp then !! I gats Å500 in the bank if u know wut i mean wink.gif..

SDK NOW GIVE SDK TO USSS YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!

SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDKSDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDKSDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK OK IM TIRED NOW smile.gif

SDK will rule..so get your act together BIS!!!

SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK SDK

Have i said enough?...