Sign in to follow this  
-J4F- Thunder666

multiple Servers with new Arma3server. exe ?

hi,

we tried to setup a second Server with this start Options ".. -server -cfg=MapEd\basic.cfg -config=MapEd\config.cfg -profile=MapEd"

The Server start but we cant connect to the second Server. Only to the first. :confused:

Someone can help maybe ?

thx in advance

SETUP FOR MULTI SERVERS - now without steam

remove the -server from the command line or batch file you have - you do not need this now.

make a copy of arma3server (ie arma3server1.exe, arma3server2.exe......)

one server:

my batch file (although you can use the command line.

start arma3server1.exe -nosplash -steamPort=8766 -steamQueryport=21016 -port=2300 -maxMem=2047 -noPause -cpuCount=3 -config=server.cfg

my other server:

start arma3server2.exe -nosplash -steamPort=8767 -steamQueryport=210176 -port=2310 -maxMem=2047 -noPause -cpuCount=3 -config=server1.cfg

Make sure arma3 isn't running to start, also make sure steam is shutdown.

If running of a server box open firewall for the arma3server.exe's

So I've still the problem that I can not connect to the server 2.

I read the post, but has not worked.

Where is the trick.

I need a complete copy of the installation, or what?

server 1

"D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3serverpublic.exe" -exThreads=1 -steamPort=8766 -steamQueryport=21016 -port=2300 -config=config_offen.cfg -profiles=D:\Profilesarma3\ -name=gnc -cfg=Arma3Alpha.cfg

server2

"D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3serverclan.exe" -exThreads=1 -steamPort=8766 -steamQueryport=21016 -port=2310 -config=config_zu1.cfg -profiles=D:\Profilesarma3clan\ -name=al -cfg=Arma3Alpha.cfg

Brings nothing stands in it.

The second server is still not connecting comb.

Or does it only with SteamCMD?

I have installed on the root, the normal Steam

Lord_MDB;2403078']So I've still the problem that I can not connect to the server 2.

I read the post' date=' but has not worked.

Where is the trick.

I need a complete copy of the installation, or what?

server 1

"D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3serverpublic.exe" -exThreads=1 -steamPort=8766 -steamQueryport=21016 -port=2300 -config=config_offen.cfg -profiles=D:\Profilesarma3\ -name=gnc -cfg=Arma3Alpha.cfg

server2

"D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3serverclan.exe" -exThreads=1 -steamPort=8766 -steamQueryport=21016 -port=2310 -config=config_zu1.cfg -profiles=D:\Profilesarma3clan\ -name=al -cfg=Arma3Alpha.cfg[/quote']

You really need to work through the tutorial again.

Tutorial-How-to-run-ArmA3-on-a-dedicated-server

if you had followed the instructions, your startup commandline would not include

-steamPort=8766 -steamQueryport=21016

-steamPort=8766 -steamQueryport=21016

These are defined in your config_offen.cfg and config_zu1.cfg files respectively

and each server should be using different ports if it is possible for both servers to run at the same time

Edited by Terox

That does not mean the individual servers run without problems.

This is what works with one virtual Madchine until now, which is something for the trash.

And as long as I get angry, it can not be that hard to crap because you are in the 0.54 update installed from the Server.exe back exit.

Before the 0.54 update you could starters 1000 servers, easily, quickly and without problme.

Now the only way fumbling ago :-(

it works if you do it right

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

As kju states.

The majority of folks don't seem to have a problem.

Therefore logically, the issue isn't with steam or ArmA3

It lies somewhere with something you have done wrong

There is clearly a language issue here, and maybe you don't understand the instructions too clearly

Take a breath, work through them slowly, if you do not understand what the instruction means, ASK

Others may also not understand and raising a query on it ,may help others and improve the content of the tutorial

ok ,its work now

importen Steam various ports

-port=2302

// STEAM

steamport=2300;

steamqueryport=2301;