Sign in to follow this  
zooloo75

Stratis-RP: Ultimate

Are you looking forward to play this?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to play this?

http://www.twitch.tv/zooloo75

I am currently streaming development on Twitch! Check it out if you're interested!

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Made some progress tonight.

Finished the market.

I made the GUI for the inventory/trade.

Stratis_RP7.jpg

I'm ahead of schedule - wasn't planning on starting the inventory until this weekend!

Thanks to everyone who watched the live stream.

Sounds like a great idea the cop test sounds like a great idea. I ran into your server just searching through. Looking forward to playing a rp mission that's fun, but in no way have the skill set to make any sort of script. If you need any testing let me know!

:)

Making progress with the inventory. Items are displayed and can be used now. Also made a food system.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Stratis_RP8.jpg

Stratis_RP9.jpg

Added some walls to the market.

@zooloo75

some guys on my test server, allready broke the walls with a car or something

@zooloo75

some guys on my test server, allready broke the walls with a car or something

If people feel the need to purposely wreck stuff instead of roleplaying, then they don't belong in the server in the first place.

---------- Post added 05-25-2013 at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-24-2013 at 11:44 PM ----------

Expanded upon the food system; added item dropping and inventory is cleaned up.

I'm currently redoing inventory management. Inventory array will be much more organized and optimized for stat saving.

Money is now part of the inventory. Working on trading now! Inventory redone!

Added jumping (C key while sprinting)

Edited by zooloo75

Updated - Inventory, and trading complete!

I'm currently redoing inventory management. Inventory array will be much more organized and optimized for stat saving.

Money is now part of the inventory. Working on trading now! Inventory redone!

Added jumping (C key while sprinting)

Firstly, great job so far i've been keeping up with it although I finally decided to register on this forum

So there's two main factions, cops then civilians?

I'm very interested in this project and i'd love to start a server with this, would you be keeping up with the dev build on Arma 3?

Also I really hope the cop side is a very detailed one, so it's either you're a cop (With branches like SWAT and what not to advance and so it doesn't get boring) and then the civilian with a lot of job branches and or criminal organizations.Let me know if this is how this mission will turn out to be.

Edited by Darklom

So there's two main factions, COPS then Civilians?

I'm very interested in this project and i'd love to start a server with this, would you be keeping up with the dev build on Arma 3?

No, only one faction.

The police force will be a job rather than an entire faction. Everyone is a citizen. This helps break away from the Cops vs Robbers feel of previous life missions. Much more RP oriented.

No, only one faction.

The police force will be a job rather than an entire faction. Everyone is a citizen. This helps break away from the Cops vs Robbers feel of previous life missions. Much more RP oriented.

That makes sense although I loved the feel of cops then civilians OR alternatively "bad guys", I updated my post so if you can reply to that too.

Firstly, great job so far i've been keeping up with it although I finally decided to register on this forum

So there's two main factions, cops then civilians?

Also I really hope the cop side is a very detailed one, so it's either you're a cop (With branches like SWAT and what not to advance and so it doesn't get boring) and then the civilian with a lot of job branches and or criminal organizations.Let me know if this is how this mission will turn out to be.

It's still very early in development, and that sounds close to how I planned on making it. Jobs will be in-depth; they won't seem like a bunch of waypoint missions with different names.

It's still very early in development, and that sounds close to how I planned on making it. Jobs will be in-depth; they won't seem like a bunch of waypoint missions with different names.

Do you have a steam account so I can message you?

Do you have a steam account so I can message you?

Steam: Zooloo75

It's in my sig :P

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Dropbox updated, enhanced the market gui and tweaked some code.

Everyone will start off as immigrants to Stratis (spawning at the docks of Agia Marina)

From then on, their actions will reflect their place in society. If the player chooses to become a cop, they will do so; if they want to be a farmer, they can. Freedom will prevalent throughout the mission, allowing the players to change their occupations on the fly.

I just starting playing this mod and i don't know how to select what class i want to play as,I am just running around with no money unsure what to do :(

you really should read the full post.

It is still in development, there are many thinks to do.

Updated bodyarmor function. Getting shot fatigues the player.

Updated hijacking (more synchronized)

Working on fishing system.

Added a fishing shop.

Added inventory space (no more infinite apples! xD).

-To catch a fish-

Player goes into water, finds actual fish swimming around player, opens inventory and uses net, any near fish will be collected and added into inventory.

Fish can be sold at market once cooked, or to other players. (maybe used for something other than food?)

This is looking quite the dogs!! :cool:

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

Trading more items than the person can hold will now cancel the trade.

Bodyarmor script improved.

Created the fishing system and cooking system!

Buy a net, go in the water and search for fish!

Take the raw fish to the kitchen and cook it!

There's a chance that the food will burn.

Added - If a player gets shot in the hand, they drop their weapon.

Possibly fixed the vehicle buying bug where the vehicle explodes.

Edited by zooloo75

Looks great so far! Quite excited for the chance to play. How do you plan on doing the housing system?? :)

Looks great so far! Quite excited for the chance to play. How do you plan on doing the housing system?? :)

Thanks for your interest!

I haven't made any final decision about housing yet, maybe players can build their own homes? Or have pre-defined houses that are for sale.

Thanks for your interest!

I haven't made any final decision about housing yet, maybe players can build their own homes? Or have pre-defined houses that are for sale.

That would be cool, Maybe they could get a lisence or training to build houses? Not sure. Im sure itll be cool either way

That would be cool, Maybe they could get a lisence or training to build houses? Not sure. Im sure itll be cool either way

Or gather resources/materials/tools in order to build a home.

Ingame tutorials can be offered for ingame money (like a class) for those who want to learn a certain profession.