Sign in to follow this  
Pomi Git

ARMA 3 Alpha Units & Gear unlocked

Sniper models for blufor & opfor were added to characters_f last week.

Hi, i downloaded with the link on the first page (http://www.mediafire.com/?9h7o6k99pui3cd8) but there is no pbo in the zip. It is normal ?

No its not, i uploaded the working directory instead of the pbo :) Ive fixed it. Try again. Thanks for letting me know

Thank you for taking the time to put this together.

We will be using these in future ops to add variety, very nice presentation and images also.

Cheers,

Andrews

Excelent mod in fact, but there is kind of bug when using it.

When the mod is activated, there is no way to create a mission without the "charextra" in required addons. I have to deactivate it before launching the game if I want to make a full vanilla mission.

I tryied to save a mission without puting any object on it, and I found the "charextra" in the addons list in the mission.sqm

That was just a feedback

Excelent mod in fact, but there is kind of bug when using it.

When the mod is activated, there is no way to create a mission without the "charextra" in required addons. I have to deactivate it before launching the game if I want to make a full vanilla mission.

I tryied to save a mission without puting any object on it, and I found the "charextra" in the addons list in the mission.sqm

That was just a feedback

This isn't a bug its completely valid. The mod replaces a few core items e.g underwear of BLUFOR is green and OPFOR black. Because of this even if you dont use new units or clothing it will trigger the mod.

Ok I understand

Do you mind you could create a version without underwears ^^ ?

I'd like to use this mod excelent mod in my team, but the underwears stuff will create problems.

This mod is kind of redundant now. Most of the items are now available in the beta and some the class names are out of date.

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but the person above me says most of these were released in the beta? why are they now gone in the full release then?

most of what I've found are missing their textures or cannot be seen by other players, period.

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but the person above me says most of these were released in the beta? why are they now gone in the full release then?

most of what I've found are missing their textures or cannot be seen by other players, period.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. All I did with this mod is create a config file with classes to make textures and models available in game which were yet to be released at the time. Since the game has now launched. 90% of the content has now been set up to work by BIS so this mod is redundant and you should delete it.

Front post updated

I'm not sure what you are talking about. All I did with this mod is create a config file with classes to make textures and models available in game which were yet to be released at the time. Since the game has now launched. 90% of the content has now been set up to work by BIS so this mod is redundant and you should delete it.

Front post updated

Well the underwear isn't there (not used I don't think). Some headgear might not be there also, but definitely 90% is there.