Sign in to follow this  
NeuroFunker

100k Sales Soon!

Would BI even consider 100k sales as success? The number doesn't seem to be all that impressive (if it were sales) even for smaller for developer I think

Would BI even consider 100k sales as success? The number doesn't seem to be all that impressive (if it were sales) even for smaller for developer I think

100,000 alpha testers who paid to do so?

Seems like a bit of a coup to me. The only figures they need to be concerned about are post launch.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they made more sales. Like it or not people, but thanks to DayZ the ArmA franchise has earned a reputation among the general crowd.

Alpha testers or not we all paid for the full game for half the price it will be at release. Armed Assault and ArmA2 were in pretty betaish state for long enough and yet many of us paid full price knowing how it was going to be.

100,000 alpha testers who paid to do so?

Seems like a bit of a coup to me. The only figures they need to be concerned about are post launch.

Yes but hopefully the number will keep on climbing, as more features make it in and performance further betters

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they made more sales. Like it or not people, but thanks to DayZ the ArmA franchise has earned a reputation among the general crowd.

Alpha testers or not we all paid for the full game for half the price it will be at release. Armed Assault and ArmA2 were in pretty betaish state for long enough and yet many of us paid full price knowing how it was going to be.

And I believe the community never let them forget it :) That said, hopefully this will play to tyhe best for BI and this community and alpha was good step towards it

+1

GUYS, that's the number of screenshots, guides, posts about the game etc., NOT sales

somehow i don't think they read my previous post 4th from the top of page 3

Edited by vasmkd

So, what about official sales news from BIS?

Btw, I think ArmA 3 have more than 500k+ copies sold for now :)

I don't think any official sales information has been released yet but from users on forums id'e say they are doing well