Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA beta build 103419 (1.62 MP compatible build, post 1.62 release)

A massive amount of vanilla content is arcade. You'd need a lot more than a small patch to fix it, they'd need to put in the months/years of effort that ACE did.

Vanilla has always been a platform, not an end.

A massive amount of vanilla content is arcade. You'd need a lot more than a small patch to fix it, they'd need to put in the months/years of effort that ACE did.

Vanilla has always been a platform, not an end.

Well this is not the right thread,but i want to end this discussion by saying that downloading mods to play on server is not most likely to happen among 90% of this community, and most of popular servers don't use mods,because either people are too dumb to do so or just lazy to download a mod and play with it ! so let's just blame the mod managing in arma :D

Concerning the launchers ,i like those new flight paths,but the RPG ones need to be reviewed as well ... PG7VL flies in a direct line for more than 400 m and faster than MAAWS/SMAW that falls like a rock after 100 m

Can't fix PG-7s just with configs. There's issue with side air friction in A2.

And btw, SMAW and MAAWS really should be working this way.

Yes,i like the new MAAWS and SMAW flight paths as i already mentioned !

And what about that amm oreloading bug ... is it part of your work ?

Yes, I also would like to know the reason for that change (all weapons/ammo not loaded by default in vehicles) and the link to the ticket/"bug" report that explains it.

On videos from Syria RPG fly out of video view distance easily.I'm wondering how they manages to hit something.Distance may be easily more than 400m.