VerkadeB

.ogv video ingame.

Ah it's just my project settings and rendering settings weren't matching so everytime I ran the video in the game it basically made a small video 10 times over along the length of the screen.

Bit iffy but solved with 16:9 ratio, I cannot use 1920x1080p as it steals all the size of the mission. Having 50mb to download for a singleplayer is slightly too much ^^

Depends how long the video is of course. For me a 1 minute video @1080p is just 7 or 8 Mb (made with Win Moviemaker). We also live in modern times, 50Mb is nothing anymore. If the cutscene really adds something to the mission then the size is justified imo.

Having problems with video and audio sync? Can anyone help!

Having problems with video and audio sync? Can anyone help!

Try this tool named Faasoft Video Converter.

Add your file to the program and then go to "Setting..." window to choose "Advanced". Then please click“Video Codec" to set "async" as "1". When all done, click "Apply To All" and press "Convert" button. Your issue will be solved.

It also is an idea OGV Converter.

Im making a life server and was wanting to play a video on a billboard. Can u think of how i would do that?

Arma 3 is a good game, I always try to make a mission myself but end up failure lmao. I remember Arma 3 has specific requirements for video files, using H.264 codec. You may need to use video editing software like Adobe Premiere, FoneDog Video Converter, or HandBrake to ensure proper encoding.

And what's the bitrate of your video? Don't know about Arma 3 maximum supported bitrate, 60FPS, or just 30. I think you may need to experiment with that.