Sign in to follow this  
SKULLS_Viper

Recomendations on a bb gun

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ July 19 2002,00:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also, you did calibrate the gun sight, you gave your cousin did you?That maybe why its inaccurate.You just pop in a couple rounds, aim at a target deadon, then fire, and if it goes left of the bullseye, then you move the gun sight left, and vice versa.Same with scopes.<span id='postcolor'>

Thats the thing about the Crossman guns. With the iron sights, you cant adjust windage, only elevation. And the scope was a bitch to get calibrated, and even then the sucker wasnt shootin right. Go figure. Still, I aint stopping ya, go ahead and get it if you want, just dont say i didnt warn you.

Well we used to have one that my dad bought for 20 dollars and it was my favorite pellet gun. It was made by the people republic of china as it said it all over the box. It somewhat resembled and SKS and it had a wooden stock. It was a spring actually but that thing could break a bottle no problem it had alot of power but I never saw any fps on it anywhere so I dont know how strong it was. But I have a cheap ass daisy powerline that is somewhere around 650fps and you can still blow a lizards head off with it but its just not cool when you cant break bottles.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also, you did calibrate the gun sight, you gave your cousin did you?That maybe why its inaccurate.You just pop in a couple rounds, aim at a target deadon, then fire, and if it goes left of the bullseye, then you move the gun sight left, and vice versa.Same with scopes.<span id='postcolor'>

Or even better you can set in on the tailgate of your truck or something and prop it up so you can look down the sites then shoot at a peice of cardboard and where it you adjust the iron site on it. Simple old trick but I did it that first way that you said and mine is off, Im just too lazy to do it the right way.

Well, i guess, i'll have to ask my gun dealer about what he would recomend.

This one gun dealer recomended me to get 760sk the complete kit, that comes with the 760 sk bb/pellet gun, and it came with, saftey glasses, BB's, Pellets, and a red dot scope (well not a scope, but just a thing that displays a red dot, on alittle screen) all for $50.And he really recomended that gun.But i want something $50 worth of gun, not $50 worth of stuff i dont need.Plus i bet that gun was $30.

But i want probably the 2104 GT for $80, and im not shure how good it is.But i like its fps @ 755 fps.Im not shure, but will that break a bottle, and all the other good stuff?It shoots both pellets and BB's, and its rifled, which will make it more accurate.Its a .177,length 39.75 in,Barrel: Rifled Steel

Stock: Synthetic

Forearm: Synthetic

Rifling: Yes

Sights:

Front: Fixed blade Fiber Optic

Rear: Fully adjustable.

You have cheep rifles in the US. Here you can't get a pneumatic air rifle under 100 € (about $100) sad.gif

How about this one:

TF66Brief.jpg

A Chinese BB rifle. 750 fps. Looks cool enough to warrent a buy smile.gif I don't know about the quality though.

Chinese Air Rifles

L2104GT.jpg

I still like this.But like i said, i dont know how well it is.

Can anyone tell me, is 755 fps really good?

Im, also, thinking about a CO2 powered rifle to, just to minamize hasle.Any recomendations on any crosman or any other brand CO2 powered rifle?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ July 19 2002,03:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Chinese Air Rifles<span id='postcolor'>

Nice- all these cool lookin air rifles are makin me nostalgic smile.gif

Theres a good little CO2 pistol by crossman/benjamin that takes a shoulder stock. its full power for a pistol as well 6lbs~foot.

but I'd get a CO2 Rifle if I were you. look around theres some good 12lbs/foot ones out there for around $100.

pumping before each shot will get old soon! wink.gif ...

At least with CO2 you dont have too keep pumping. theres some nice repeaters/multishot ones around too...

PS. that Benjamin a couple pages back looks well made...

http://www.crosman.com/product

http://www.crosman.com/portal....ory=co2

Have a look here . its the Crossman site. they make the best CO2 rifles and some good cheap air rifles too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"12-shot rotary clip. Reliable semi-automatic rifle fires as fast as you can pull the trigger. American Walnut, hand finished to an elegant gloss".<span id='postcolor'>

'Huh!,Huh!,Snigger!, He said... hand finished to an elegant gloss!!' wow.gif

If you want garaunteed fun you gotta get semi auto co2 handgun with that rifle. Trust me its hella fun I just took some pics of mine HERE . And can anyone identify what that was sort of made to replicate, my Grandpa I think has the gun that daisey replicated and I beleive its a smith and wesson. The model of that is a Daisy powerline 693 and its probably only 50 dollars max and the fps is 400 which isnt bad for a hand gun. Its very fun and doesnt cost much so you could get that too.

My dad had a couple of CO2 pistols, made by Benjamin.But, the only problem is, when your seals go bad, you start losing CO2, then you have to replace all the seals.He also said, that his COs pistols would spray lead all over into your face because of that. wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they make the best CO2 rifles and some good cheap air rifles too<span id='postcolor'>

What would you recomend BonnieRat for both CO2 and an air rifle, under $80, with nothing slower then 700 fps?

Will 755 fps break a bottle, or do alot of damage to anything i intend to shoot?Like cans, trees, stumps, birds, raccons etc...

But i cant make up my mind what to get, CO2, 700 fps, Air rifle, 1000 fps (the one im thinking about getting, is 755 fps) and spring up to 1000 fps.Each has its advantage.CO2 no pumping, but then you might develope leaks, and doesnt hold as much.Air rifle, holds alot, but then you have to pump 10 times for maximum effects, and most likely, the pump might break on you.Spring, Fast, and only one cock, but doesnt hold very much, plus the spring might go out on you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Will 755 fps break a bottle<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe I just know my 650 fps daisey wont, Im not sure if it will on a new CO2 I'ver never shot at one within the first 5 shots. My 12 guage shoots at 1250 fps I think and that sure will break a bottle.

With a CO2 gun you're not supposed to store them for any lenght of time with CO2 in them. the low temperature will dry out and crack the seals. if you're any good at taking things apart,(and putting them back together;) ,its no big deal to replace them anyways. its only pre charged air guns that are supposed to be stored fully charged.

I live in the UK so I dont know much about US prices. I know that Benjamin a few pages back would be a good gun, and the semi auto crossman would be a fun~gun, but I don't know how much it'll cost.

For quality for price I think a Springer would yeild the most, and you can tweak up a springer like nobodys buisiness wink.gif ...

I would'nt buy online though!. go to a shop and get a good look at and feel for what you buy. always look for quality of the metal parts finish. no sharp rought edges. also a good consistant color to the blueing on metal. no patches or washed out looking areas...

Ok, i'll take that advice.Im probably going to go with a CO2 rifle.I like shooting chipmunks, with my slingshot(and pretty dang accurate with it to wink.gif ), so i want to try it on a bb gun, and i dont want to have to end up losing the thing, cause i had to pump up the gun.I want to just have to keep poppin rounds at that little thing. smile.gif

Hiya all,

I've been reading all this, and checked out the sites mentioned in the threads here, and saw some really cool guns/rifles smile.gif , and now I am thinking of buying one .But the problem is that overhere in Holland, u can't buy any of this stuff ( as far as I know ) , and I don't know if it is legal..U aren't allowed to have real fire-arms, but I dunno about the airsoft guns...Should I just take the risk or would the post be checked if I would order me a gun via internet ?

Well, a BB gun looks like a real gun.And it could attract cops if they see you with it.All though, i dont live in Holland, so i dont know the laws.Maybe just keep it in your house.Then when you want to go shoot it, just put it in your trunk, and go to the moutains, and shoot it there.

I dont think the FBI will check this thread, that your purchasing a BB gun smile.gif .

Maybe Denoir might know about this kinda stuff. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ July 21 2002,02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mountains in Holland?  confused.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I dont know if there are any in holland.Just a guess.Never been there. smile.gif

Plus, i live in Colorado, theres moutains all over (West mainly), and i go to the moutains with my dad every week, and do some shooting, and picknic and stuff.So im use to the moutains. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ July 21 2002,01:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, a BB gun looks like a real gun.And it could attract cops if they see you with it.All though, i dont live in Holland, so i dont know the laws.Maybe just keep it in your house.Then when you want to go shoot it, just put it in your trunk, and go to the moutains, and shoot it there.

I dont think the FBI will check this thread, that your purchasing a BB gun smile.gif .

Maybe Denoir might know about this kinda stuff. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, well, I wasn't planning to go running around with it on the street, lol.And with "post" I din't actually meant the mail with the order for the weapon , but what I meant was if the box with the weapon in it will be checked by Dutch border. I just don't wanna risk any trouble or loosing my money ...And for the mountains, there arent any here,Holland is at flat as a pool table wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ July 21 2002,01:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ July 21 2002,02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mountains in Holland?  confused.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I dont know if there are any in holland.Just a guess.Never been there. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

But you've heard of an atlas, and geography lessons, and school, and self education and things like that right? wink.gif

Landforms The land is flat, averaging only 37' above sea level. Much of the land below sea level is reclaimed and protected by 1,500 miles of dikes. There are some hills in southeast

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, well, I wasn't planning to go running around with it on the street, lol.<span id='postcolor'>

hehe.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And with "post"  I din't actually meant the mail with the order for the weapon , but what I meant  was if  the box with the weapon in it will be checked by Dutch border. I just don't wanna risk any trouble or loosing my money ...And for the mountains, there arent any here,Holland is at flat as a pool table  <span id='postcolor'>

Oh ok. smile.gif

Also i was wondering if this CO2 rifle is a really good one?

Its a model 1077 AK:

M1077AK.jpg

Model: 1077AK

Mechanism: Repeater

Power Source: CO2

Caliber: .177

Ammunition: Pellets

Velocity: up to 625 fps

Weight: 3 lbs. 11 oz.

Length: 36.88 in.

Material:

Barrel: Rifled Steel