Sign in to follow this  
kegetys

Smith & wesson revolvers addon v1.0

looks very nice keg!

how long did you work on it?

knowing his work rate about 5 minutes probably biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ July 16 2002,11:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how long did you work on it?<span id='postcolor'>

A few days

wrong...

say "the most (actual) powerful (common and public )gun in the world"

for example the most powerful gun are the old black powder gun *one dreated in the early 1850, need you to wear a bracer or u ll crack some bones*.... héhé

Nice job thought Keg'

Awesome Keg, just another reason for me to await resistance Downunder.

As for powerful handguns...I think .50 Desert Eagle is the most powerful automatic, and the .454 Casull is the most powerful revolver. (Or maybe the 45-70 govt. Golden Bison)  smile.gif (By powerful I mean muzzle velocity, projectile weight, and energy {joules}).

dude that looks so cool, but im in school, I GOTTTA WAIT 3 HOURS TO DOWNLOAD!

yyyeeee hhhaaaa!!! partna now all we need is some cow boys and indians and mayby some buffalo and a wild west map yyee haa ride it cow boy!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wrong...

say "the most (actual) powerful (common and public )gun in the world"

for example the most powerful gun are the old black powder gun *one dreated in the early 1850, need you to wear a bracer or u ll crack some bones*.... héhé<span id='postcolor'>

Naa, my comment is just a quote from a Dirty Harry film wink.gif.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (D.murphy man @ July 16 2002,13:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yyyeeee hhhaaaa!!! partna now all we need is some cow boys and indians and mayby some buffalo and a wild west map yyee haa ride it cow boy!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Uh I don't think they used .357 magnums in the wild west. LOL! But some old western style Colt revolvers would be pretty nice. smile.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Kegetys - would be possible to open this p3d and make another gun out of it? Because i might be making a couple of hand guns soon, and i was wondering if it was ok to use this model as a template?

Just to go a little OT, could you tell me when you will be releasing your McLaren F1 Kegetys? Can't wait to rag that baby around the countryside. biggrin.gif

I guess its ok... although you could make your own model instead of being lazy tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ July 16 2002,17:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I guess its ok... although you could make your own model instead of being lazy tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Er...i wouldnt know the current memory points for Res, and even if i knew, which i am doing know, i would still be using your revolver model. tounge.gif

I love Keg's face! Blond hair and everything! I always wanted a blond hair guy considering everyone in flashpoint has pale skin and very dark hair. My hair is blond and I'm not so ghostlike.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ July 16 2002,18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I love Keg's face!<span id='postcolor'>

Its not my face thou ;P

Scorpio: theres nothing different in the memory lod things in pistols than regular rifles.

Great addon, looking really good. Another great work from Kegetys

Great addon, now i can finally do some western-style duels with my friends biggrin.gif

Awesome models and textures, very high quality! At least as good as your ags-17. Good job, keg!

Once is annoying

Twice is arrogant

Three times = posting rights removed.

Goodbye _Fruitcake_

kegetys m8 great addon m8 I love it smile.gif

kegetys m8 I saw 1 month ago on a site a picture of your mc laren car I wonder when you release that m8 can you give us a date m8?