Sign in to follow this  
asd123

How do people mark an enemy in a red box ?

Hi, i sometimes see when a teammate marks for example an enemy vehicle and theres like a red square following it which helps see where he is.

How can i also do this ? thanks in advance

It's when your team leader assigns that enemy as your target. You can't do it for yourself except when using a vehicle with targeting systems.

It's when your team leader assigns that enemy as your target. You can't do it for yourself except when using a vehicle with targeting systems.

And how does a leader do this ?

thanks btw

And how does a leader do this ?

thanks btw

You must select the squadmate(s) you wish, then point your crosshairs on an enemy man for example, then in the top left menu "Target" option will appear for what you are pointing at. In this case a man. You'd hit enter, or middle mouse, and you would order the selected squadmate(s) to target them. Then they could see the red box.

Just to be clear, some difficulty levels have the boxes disabled

You must select the squadmate(s) you wish, then point your crosshairs on an enemy man for example, then in the top left menu "Target" option will appear for what you are pointing at. In this case a man. You'd hit enter, or middle mouse, and you would order the selected squadmate(s) to target them. Then they could see the red box.

And how does a squad leader choose the whole squad ? / Marks for the whole team ?

And how does a squad leader choose the whole squad ? / Marks for the whole team ?

By selecting the entire squad before assigning the target. the key to the left of the 1 key will select the entire squad.

Edited by DMarkwick

~ select all, or press F2-F3-F4-ect.

When they are selected you can use the number keys or your action menu.

1: Movement orders

2: Target orders

3: Engagement orders

4: Vehicle orders

5: Status

6: Gear orders

7: Stance/awareness orders

8: Formation orders

9: Assign team colors

0: Basic orders

~ select all, or press F2-F3-F4-ect.

When they are selected you can use the number keys or your action menu.

1: Movement orders

2: Target orders

3: Engagement orders

4: Vehicle orders

5: Status

6: Gear orders

7: Stance/awareness orders

8: Formation orders

9: Assign team colors

0: Basic orders

\

thanks but what do the F keys do ? are they used to target a single squad member ? like F3 = 3rd squad member ?

They are used to select your squad members according to their number you see at the bottom when commanding.

2 last things which doesnt realy have to do with the topic, today when i was playing co-op as a squad member, there were completely no radio messages i couldve sent.

and the other question is, how can i tell my spot with a radio message ?