Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack

No. It was mainly an experiment in Photoshop, I may still not include it. If it is included, it will simply be a spray-job similar to that pictured though more likely with several tweaks.

Edited by Jackal326

Sam you silly salamander, GJ.

But I do gotta say , I love it when someone has that talked so much shit about you in the past then compliments your work on the BI Forum. cute.

After a short break from the pack, I picked up the weapons pack and decided to attempt some camo textures for the M4A1. HERE is the result of a 30 second fumble with a few blending features in Photoshop.

Damn that looks good :)

Wow, that's impressive. I hope it makes it in. :)

Loving the look of this! as an ArmA new comer im not really too sure what/how many weapons to expect from the full game. But wow this game has a great modding community. The second I saw MP5 ^^^ you had me sold. Will be downloading this the instant its released :D

excellent work so far sam. i always liked the weapon mods that tf 86 uses. these mods will be excellent addition to arma 3. keep up the good work mate :)

Aw man, the pictures you've shown through this thread are frickin' awesome looking! BTW, are you just going to focus on carbine rifles or can we expect M16s and other 20inch or so barrel rifles? GL versions of these rifles as well? Thank you and I am so anticipating this release! :)

Aw man, the pictures you've shown through this thread are frickin' awesome looking! BTW, are you just going to focus on carbine rifles or can we expect M16s and other 20inch or so barrel rifles? GL versions of these rifles as well? Thank you and I am so anticipating this release! :)

There will be M16A2/A3/A4s (and other "long" assault rifles as well) in future versions, but they probably wont make it into the initial release.

There will be M16A2/A3/A4s (and other "long" assault rifles as well) in future versions, but they probably wont make it into the initial release.

What can I say? I lied.

I seem to be adopting the "BIS Mentality" with regard to features i.e. I'm adding in new things before I've fully got everything I've already added in working properly ;)

Haha! No worries man, the more the merrier!