Sign in to follow this  
giallustio

=BTC= TK punishment script

Question, I put this into one of my missions. Was playing that mission on a dedicated server today, I noticed though that their wasn't a 'Forgive' option listed, only a punish option?

Yep, just not punish and after few seconds the action disappears

It not work after respwan. script that many people in the base satchel terrorism but does not work

I know, this hasn't been updated for months, but i was searching for a good tk punishment scipt and this seemed promising. Although the "- Save the number of tk on the server" doesn't seem to work anymore.

Any fix possible?

I'm not scripting for A3 anymore, i'll wait for a more stable version, maybe the beta...You can try to explain the problem adding your rpt and i can take a look at it.

I have a lot of rpts of this day and now idea which would be the right one.

The script works fine, when it comes to the "stop teamkilling" messages and the swimming in the water and the last warning/you are not welcome anymore part.

But it seems like your script isn't saving the correct player uid anymore, as after a mere reconnect you can start anew. It will start with the "Stop teamkilling" message,

even when you had the "You aren't welcome anymore" message earlier.

I think BI changed something with the PlayerIDs around end march, resulting in much longer playerIDs compared to early,mid march. Maybe that is/was the problem?

Ah yay!

It could be considering that it's based on player uid...

ok this thread is a bit outdated...

but i have a question about the forgive...

the players on my server ask me everytime if we can add the forgive option in the scrollmenu

so they can forgive the tk and remove both options from the menu immediately so they dont accidentially click on punish

im not sure if this is possible... i tried 2 variants now... and i couldnt get it up and running...