Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hi guys, I am interested in looking for a group to join to play Arma3.

I'm a mature gaming adult, with a long history of playing games both casually and competitively. I am new to the Arma series but am interested in learning both the infantry side and I want to learn to pilot helo's. I am obviously willing to start at the bottom and work to be a part of the group.

What Im looking for is a group that plays both co-op and PvP.

As far as roles Im interested in, well I will do whats needed.

Edited by Mufasa

Im looking for a German Community so...

Ich bin 25 und aus beruflichen Gründen fast nur Nachtaktiv. 21-23 komme ich meist Heim, was die Events für die meisten Communitys für mich unmöglich.

Habe keine militärische Erfahrung, bin aber trotzdem interessiert am MilSim Gameplay und auch zu einer evtl. notwendigen Ausbildung bereit.

Grundlagen wie Schützenreihe, Schützenrudel, Rundumsicherung usw. sind allerdings aus etwas ArmA 2 Erfahrung bekannt.

Neben ArmA spiele ich noch DCS (ich habe grade mit dem A10C Modul angefangen) und mit Begeisterung Wargame.

Edited by Saine

Just purchased Arma 3 looking for a clan/group to learn the ropes from. 32 From Winchester,Va

Found one Thanks for the inquiries!

Edited by Soldat20

US Player looking for a tactical group

I'm 23 years old from the central US. I have experience in playing tactically with a group. I enjoy working as part of a team to achieve mission objectives. I enjoy both PVP and COOP game play but I prefer COOP.

I have a Mic and teamspeak. I have experience in using mods, and really enjoy creating custom realistic missions. I can take orders, as well as have experience in running operations.\

You can contact me on here or on steam: KyleJTown

Thanks!

Name: Adam Quigley

Live in Northern Ireland (UK/Irleand)

Timezone (GMT : 0)

Age 20+

Looking for a mature group to play ArmA3/ArmA2.

Been playing this series of games since the original Operation Flashpoint around 2000. Wouldn't consider myself a pro (still getting used to ArmA 3) but know my way around. Have decent understanding of tactics and can work within teams.

Although I'm looking for serious gameplay with realistic teamwork and roleplay, I don't want to be pressurised, or do not wish to be put under "permission to speak" (its a game not the military). So realism with a casual relaxed fun atmosphere. Respecting leaders and other gamers is fully understood, as of course what I expect in return.

Really want to make friends and spend a lot of time enjoying the game.

Willing to spend a lot of time playing/training

Please PM me with any info openings.

Regards

Adam

hi, myself and a buddy (both +35yrs) are looking for a milsim clan in euro timezones.

we look for:

- well organized squad and staff structure with mid/longterm goals

- 1 weekly pve/pvp battle/joint op of minimum 25 players online on average (per side)

- battleplans and preparation prior to a weekly op. no on-the-fly mcc missions, pls.

- 1 weekly squad training

- joint ops utilizing the whole spectrum of arma 3 gear

- staff/unit leaders who welcome active players

- pvp battles occasionally at least

we don't like:

- listening to peoples rl mil experience. its a game for us.

- rl procedures that have little application value ingame

- 3rd person view and hexagons

we offer:

- willingness to put extra time in when needed

- maturity, discipline and motivation, we follow orders in battle but like to be allowed to voice opinions in debriefs or during preparations

- couple of years milsim experience in other clans/tournaments on various levels

- experience in personnel management and op planning

regards

Edited by blueskunk

Hi, I just got my Arma 3. I have played arma 2 before but I wouldn't say I am really good though. Casual player who wants to learn more about Arma.

Age: 24. Still Studying. GMT +8. Singaporean. Working. Due to work commitments, time-wise is unstable.

Therefore, looking at being a fill-in or even "Enemy squad" if you do those. Will attempt to join as much as I can.

Looking for squads that are:

- Team Coop Play

- Fun but serious.

- Allows compromise for absent as I can't really say I can 100% play due to study commitments in the university

I am fine with:

- Any role as long as I know what I am supposed to do.

- Supporting roles are fine as well.

- Fly both planes and heli but I wouldn't say I am really good. Still in training.

- Plane: Not really good at shooting.

- Heli: Can't do fast landing.

Edited by yxpoh

I have found a group! Thank you everyone for your generous inquiries, I was pleasantly surprised :)

-Rassa

Edited by Rassa Farlander
Found a group

Hello in D.Cook im looking for players to start a unit in ARMA3 Please add me on Steam - cook193 we can discuss our options there.

thanks

Please everyone use this thread if interested in joining a squad instead creating a separate thread for each search.

This thread is not for squads looking for players!

Hey, I'm looking to play with a squad who take it quite seriously but don't RP all the time. Not looking to play daily just now and again Thanks

Howdy,

I'm 24 and live in Texas. Looking for a group of guys/gals to join up with. I just started playing Arma 3 about a month ago. I've played almost every day and really enjoy it. Haven't spent much time in multiplayer, but I have played through the campaign and some of the showcases. I'll admit I am still new, but I'm picking things up quickly. Also, if I find a good group of people I am willing to spend a fair amount of time playing. I'm not looking to take control of a squad, I just want to have some fun.

I'm running a high quality system and have a working microphone. I work for a living, but my nights (1-2 hours a night) and weekends are usually open. Not looking for super serious playing, but I want to join an experienced group. (Basically if I'm one of the best guys in the room... I'm in the wrong room.)

Contact me if you have room for a guy like me. I'm easy to get along with as long as I'm in a respectful group of people. Just tell me what your group is in to and we will work from there. Looking forward to some good times.

I am completely new to Arma 3. I've messed around in Arma 2, but only with DayZ mod. I am looking for a group that would be able to show me the ropes in Arma 3. From a technical standpoint, I should be good-to-go: PC runs Arma 3 just fine, have a good headset/mic, set up with TS3. However, I'm mid-30s and not very good at games in general. I play for fun and will try my best, but MLG I am not.

I am EST timezone and generally play in the evenings. I have a family, so weekday times are sporadic. My biggest gaming times are Friday/Saturday nights when everyone goes to bed.

I was never in the military, so ultra-realism isn't my thing. I don't want to just YOLO about, but I'm also not interested in being barked at. If I had to summarize what I'm looking for, it's probably a laid-back group that wants to do missions, but without a strict hierarchy and lengthy recruitment policy.

If anyone is interested in teaching an old dog new tricks, let me know.

I am new to Arma 3 and looking for a squad to join that can show me the ropes. I am from the U.S. and a very mature player! PM me if anybody is interested in accepting me into there squad.

Hello Lady's and Gent's,

I am the Former 1stLt of the 3rd Marine Air Wing.

I retired due to the fact i didn't feel the unit was headed in the direction i was fighting to get it to go. I spend roughly 10 to 16 hours a day with the unit and command.

Qualifications:

Senior Flight Instructor.

Senor pilot.

CO of the 3rdMAW.

Mission Maker.

Scripter.

Video Editor.

If you would like to know more or invite me to play. Send me a mail.

I am looking for a Marine unit. (But i can adapt to any) As i am a Former Marine SS. I do not talk about my time in the Marines so please don't ask.

Anyway hope to hear from you guys. I am a very dedicated player. And love realisum (prefered) So let me know if you want a dependable/faithful Team member.

1stLt M. Crafton

Retired CO 3rdMAW

Looking for a Canada based group!

First: I'm 22 and a student with a part-time job so I won't be able to always play. I'm very open to learning how to best play and very open to meeting new people. I'd prefer to do support roles (particularly medic). Please PM me here! I'll check back daily until I find something.

I bought the game earlier today (04/01/14) and played a bit to make sure I knew the buttons and so on. I'd love to join a mil-sim group because that's what attracted me to it in the first place. Total newbie and I actually don't play a lot of FPS so this is a whole new world at times. I do love strategy and tactical play though.

Thanks for your time!

Update: I'm not interested in hardcore role-play/RP. My military roleplay level is at Enlisted or some other military comedy that's easy to emulate. If your group or clan expects it to be just like real life in the military, our interests aren't matching up. I'm not putting down that level of RP (to each his/her own), I'm just warning you that it's not for me.

Edited by cuddlepoo

Looking for a Group.

here are my requirements

minimum age accepted 16

no ranks with any type of power behind them. i believe you can play tactily and realistically without ranks

plays often

has a decent mod pack not going to type a huge list but please no crappy ported weapons or ms paint uniforms

last but not least no copy paste messages and some professionalism

Hi guys,

I am a 20 year old student residing in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. I am apart of the US National Guard and have been trained as a combat engineer. I love playing arma and have both arma 2 and 3. Recently I have found arma to be a bit lonesome so I have decided to reach out. I have tried out a couple groups but they were either to big or the times just didn't work.

What I am looking for in a group:

- mature players (17+)

- milsim ( doesnt have to be crazy strict i just dont want to goof off all the time and would like to accomplish missions and stuff...)

- plays no earlier than 8pm eastern time ( I can only play later in the evenings because of work)

- not requiring a huge amount of game time per week (I have a job and school so I probably wont be able to play +7 hours a week)

- smaller group ( large groups are easy to get lost in)

- Teamwork/cooperation

I am perfectly fine with going through training and getting to know your group. I have a good mic and know how to use teamspeak effectively.

See you down range.

Hi everyone.

Quick run down, 22 years old, Eastern time zone. 116 hours recorded on ArmA III and growing. I enjoy playing as a marksman/sniper. Over-watch is my thing, however, if a situation warrants it, I can move down and breach buildings no problem. I am currently a member of a small sized squad, however, they play other games more often while I'm looking for a dedicated ArmA III group. A trial period would be great. Also, be advised, Ghost works much better for me than Snowcone (old account).

I am looking for:

- Squad that plays week day nights

- Teamwork/Communication (key)

- Mics

- Missions against the AI (I've yet to do PvP, but I'm not opposed to it)

- Mods are great, just try not to go overboard with weapons packs. It kills my Virtual Ammobox loading time.

Steam: steamcommunity.c 0 m/profiles/76561198119694073/ >> Easiest to reach me there.

Hi lads,

Looking for a new unit after taking a few months after taking a quarter break. I have over 1200+ hours logged on ARMA II and 120+ on ARMA III and very experienced with mods and whatnot. Here is a quick summary snippet of my previous escapades on ARMA II realism last year.

Previously with 15th MEU for around 4-5

months before leaving to start my own unit.

British Royal Marine, 27 Commando of which

lasted 6 months before a unit merge. Resided

within 39th MHTF (Late conversion to 7th ID)

for a few months before recently retiring a few months back.

PREVIOUS GROUPS:

15th MEU - Rifleman, late FTL ( 4-5 Months)

27 Cdo - Commanding Officer (Acting Section Commander, 6 months)

39th MHTF - Section Commander ( 3 months )

7th ID - Platoon Sgt / Qualified A-10 Pilot ( 1 Month)

I am capable of fulfilling any role within an ARMA realism unit, including instructor/recruitment/administrative roles.

I am looking for the following in a unit:

- Teamspeak 3 Communication

- Relative Timezone

- Serious/Semi-Serious Gameplay

- Unit of respectable standard

- Ran in Professional manner (Op Orders ect..)

- No Top-Heaviness (Too many Officers per enlisted)

I hope to find a unit which is able to meet what I look for, and uses my skills and abilities effectively to their advantage.

I’ve been playing ARMA 2 since release, and also played some OFP way back in the day. I'm ready to make the step up to Arma 3

My schedule; UTC -5 Eastern standard and can play anytime between 6PM – 1AM 7 days a week

I prefer some sort of VOIP (I.E teamspeak) for any listings of my previous experience/ or if you have any questions.

What I'm looking for:

• Organization with good solid leadership

• US based

• Tactical gameplay

• Mature / older / friendly team members

• Milsim is OK as long as we don’t spend more time talking about ranks and structure than we do running missions

• Squad size doesn’t matter to me as long as there is an active playerbase

My role has pretty much always been Pilot, which is open for discussion

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Hi, I'm from CA EST, I've played many arcade FPS and did some hardcore raiding in many mmo's.

I am somewhat tired of those easy things and looking for a real challenge and that's why I am playing arma 3 at this moment.

I know that I got no military or (almost)arma experience, but I am looking for a long-term hardcore(milsim !) squad/clan.

My main language is French but I'm not that bad at english. got a mic (oh really ?! who doesn't), TS,vent,raidcall,skype.

I know how to set up mods, etc.

send me a pm !

Edited by Ironbloom